Thread: Murray Lake near Chapleau ?

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Murray Lake near Chapleau ?

We are now in the process of planning a mid Aug. 2015 combo fishing/hunting trip to Northeastern Ontario. There will be 3 of us, only my son will hunt I will fish with my 11 year old grandson. Murray Lake is on our short list, any information about this lake would be appreciated. Also any other recommendations within a 12 hour drive of Toronto would be welcomed.

Seanik (Western Pa.)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Horwood lake, at big bear lodge, five mile lake lodge both have good fishing and nice owners and are alittle before chapleau. You can check out both on the net. Mostly walleye, bass and some pike.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I grew up in chapleau, can't say I've ever fished that lake. But have got my share of fish in a multiple of lakes in the chapleau game preserve. I guess your son would be hunting bear?
    Using Tapatalk

Just starting out

User Info Menu

If you're focusing on the Chapleau region I'd recommend Happy Day Lodge on Windermere lake, specifically their outpost camp on the north end of the lake

http://www.happydaylodge.com/chaplea...m#.VEaCAedkdz8

I have a few other ideas that I think would be perfect for you. Feel free to call me direct at any time, 905-630-8045

Cheers