Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Otawa Geese Where are they?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I should take up an interest in Goose Hunting....I could sit on my patio with my coffee and shot them when the fly over. Hundreds went over this morning at tree top level, they are bedding down next door so I'm in their flight path.

They sure like hitting the soya fields once there cleared. Saw lots of geese on my way into Kemptville this morning.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    I should take up an interest in Goose Hunting....I could sit on my patio with my coffee and shot them when the fly over. Hundreds went over this morning at tree top level, they are bedding down next door so I'm in their flight path.

They sure like hitting the soya fields once there cleared. Saw lots of geese on my way into Kemptville this morning.

Well if it's that easy I could sit there and shoot them while you enjoy your morning coffee lol

Member for Life

User Info Menu

well we seen them this mornig. Went out to some new land I had access to. We got 7 between the 3 of us in about 1 hour. Didn't get there until 10:00 chores at the farm ran late. Hunted until 11:00 got back at close to 12 cleaned them by 1:00. Run to town to get some more shells for tomorrow and get some beer for tonight after chores.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

my wife and i were hunting a field i have permission on,we saw tons of snow geese and no canadas i think the snows are pushing them out

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Saturday we saw lot's of Canada's and got 7. Today nothing, Nothing in the sky and we drove all around here checking every field we had access to a not a single Canada to be found.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

We pounded out limits this past weekend (posts to come) snows in the thousands and Canada's working well.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Canadian Waterfowl Supplies Pro Staff | Go Hunt Birds Field Staff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123