Thread: PR Sabots

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Default PR Sabots

Anyone try to place an order lately? Their site won't let me put Canada as country to place an order for muzzy sabots, only USA is an option for me.
    John

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

You have to call your order into Cecil....remember the 'on-line' prices are in $US, He will ship to your Canadian address.

I talked to him about it a few years back. He said most of his business is in the US so it's easier to do it that way.

With the exchange and shipping it makes it expensive. I used to take advantage of his FREE shipping to my US address and that was sweet.
    Last edited by MikePal; November 25th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Yup, he sent me an email to use the toll free #, No shipping when the order is over $99. I used to use the Powerbelts, but after the odd flyer from them completely lost confidence in the product so I tried the PR sabots and loved them. Don't mind paying $1 a shot if they are tack drivers which they have been,and I have tried a few different weights and sabots from his product line.
    John

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Actually, I think it was you MikePal who posted his site on here a few years ago that got me onto his bullets.
    John

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johnjyb View Post
    Actually, I think it was you MikePal who posted his site on here a few years ago that got me onto his bullets.
    John
    I've been a proponent of them for a long time. Great bullets, soft lead, very accurate and they're a Canadian Mom & Pop's business. Glad you found them and are happy with them.

heads up: he no longer sells the Kieth Nose line of bullets. ...unless you order 120 paks HaHa..
    Last edited by MikePal; November 26th, 2020 at 05:42 AM.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Put my order in, 10 units of 12 each, 4 different weights/designs between 240-260 grains, a bit over $100 USD with 10% off the total as well as free shipping so I should be good for another few years with existing stock I still have.
    John