Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Orange

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Hunter Orange

Little unclear. Do I need to wear orange to bowhunt during muzzleloader season WMU 73 ?
    TIA

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Ask that question in the hunting forums. This forum is for board problems.
    TS

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Yes you do!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Apprentice

User Info Menu

simple way I look at it, depends on the muzzle direction .. if shooting birds out of sky, no orange.
    if ure up in a tree, no orange.

if the animal you are hunting will be in same level as u, orange is needed ... better safe ..
    CCFR, OFAH Member
    Its all about the Journey

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ata83 View Post
    simple way I look at it, depends on the muzzle direction .. if shooting birds out of sky, no orange.
    if ure up in a tree, no orange.

if the animal you are hunting will be in same level as u, orange is needed ... better safe ..
    Not entirely true.
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Its right in the regs under Hunter Orange - all hunters, including bow hunters must wear orange when there is an open gun season for moose, deer, bear or elk.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by genec View Post
    Its right in the regs under Hunter Orange - all hunters, including bow hunters must wear orange when there is an open gun season for moose, deer, bear or elk.
    It only applies to "licensed" Bear hunters except when in a tree stand. Otherwise,the rest of your post is accurate.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    It only applies to "licensed" Bear hunters except when in a tree stand. Otherwise,the rest of your post is accurate.
    My post is COMPLETELY correct because he is BOWHUNTING - he didnt say anything about hunting bear from any tree stand! Read his original post.

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

My post is COMPLETELY correct because he is BOWHUNTING - he didnt say anything about hunting bear from any tree stand! Read his original post.
    He is hunting during a muzzle loader season ....you need "HUNTER ORANGE " !

Member for Life

User Info Menu

So,the answer is still "yes",he needs to wear blaze orange during the M/L hunt even though he's hunting with a bow. I read his original post just fine thanks. I also read yours.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast