Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Score

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Default Score

Anyone else having trouble finding their favourite broadhead? I don't know if it's COVID or what but i had a heck of a time finding these:

Finally found them at a fishing store in New Jersey - every where else was out of stock. 9 of them should last me several years.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I've had a harder time getting the arrows I ordered back in October. They tell me the manufacturers are backlogged and they can't get their orders.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

lots of stuff hard to come by these days...another good reason to always keep a decent stock of ammo, broadheads, spare bow string, etc.. nice to know youve got some supply and arent scrambling the night before you need it, etc

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Cabelas Ottawa has had no fixed broadheads for a month now.

User Info Menu

If you pick up a sharpening jig you should be able to make them last longer than even that as long as they don't get too banged up! The beauty of cut on contacts.

-N.
    Krete

Bills n' Thrills.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

My local bow shop is an Excalibur dealer so I have had no issues get the bolt cutters
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

OFAH and CCFR member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    If you pick up a sharpening jig you should be able to make them last longer than even that as long as they don't get too banged up! The beauty of cut on contacts.

-N.
    I try to do this but shooting horizontal from the ground I often don't find them. Better luck elevated from the climber/stand.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by huntnmachine View Post
    My local bow shop is an Excalibur dealer so I have had no issues get the bolt cutters
    Was contemplating switching but than managed to find the g5s

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Got the same in 140's ......look them up .
    Glen

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Species8472 View Post
    I try to do this but shooting horizontal from the ground I often don't find them. Better luck elevated from the climber/stand.
    Just curious as to why you don't use a lighted nock?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast