Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boat licensing changes proposed

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    We can get checked by RCMP around here...
    So Rick the revenue from your enforcement goes into the Federal pockets and the OPP enforcing the same laws their fines go to Provincial coffers?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBates View Post
    Anyone know where to get a lost pleasure craft license reprinted? I'm sure there's a fee....but I can't seem to find mine now that I think of it.....
    I went back to the original issuing agency on-line just this past year. My card was broken into 3 pieces. It cost $10 and they sent 2 replacement cards. I had it in a week.
    Last edited by trimmer21; December 23rd, 2020 at 02:08 PM.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    Thanks pal, I appreciate it.
    This isn't a test run................Enjoy er'.......

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    So Rick the revenue from your enforcement goes into the Federal pockets and the OPP enforcing the same laws their fines go to Provincial coffers?
    I assume RCMP revenue goes to the feds. It did years ago when I was with them. The OPP revenue goes to the municipality they work in. Chatham-Kent OPP fine revenue comes back to the municipality......unless things have changed...
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    I went back to the original issuing agency on-line just this past year. My card was broken into 3 pieces. It cost $10 and they sent 2 replacement cards. I had it in a week.
    Thanks, I just emailed the company that issues them. Hopefully have one back shortly...
    This isn't a test run................Enjoy er'.......

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Hello,
    I’m new to Ontario. Do I need to get a watercraft license for a 10.5 foot Zodiac (Inflatable) with a 6 HP Yamaha.
    Can some on clarify this for me?
    Thanks

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Retiredanglers View Post
    Hello,
    I’m new to Ontario. Do I need to get a watercraft license for a 10.5 foot Zodiac (Inflatable) with a 6 HP Yamaha.
    Thanks
    Only pleasure craft with motors 10 hp and over require a licence and registration numbers. You do require an Operators licence though.
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 410001661 View Post
    Can you say revenue generator? The COVID dinner cheque is coming and every needs to chip in - LOL
    They can take the boater fees and shove them, the government will be getting far less from me from here on out. Cash is king and imo if the federal government wants to handout until there's nothing left, I won't be participating in payback schemes. Honesty is null and void with our government, why would they expect honesty from people and businesses their trying to destroy?.
    Last edited by canadaman30; December 29th, 2020 at 07:25 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Retiredanglers View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks
    Pleasure Craft Operator's Card,specifically,to operate any powered watercraft. The courses can be done on-line at any number of websites.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234