Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apprentice scores!

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default Apprentice scores!

After quite a few sits with some real close calls. He got it done last night with a nice 6pter. A couple min before legal this buck came by at 22yrds. The shot looked good, but we still gave him time. Its hard to convince a 14yr to wait, im sure it felt like hrs. We had good blood and found him 100yrds from where we shot. He took this with his late grandfather's exomax. I still hunt with this bow myself. Proud dad moment for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Right on!!!! Congrats!!! Must be proud for sure....I've killed a bunch with a rifle....but at 42...I'm still waiting for my first Xbox deer. Good job....
    This isn't a test run................Enjoy er'.......

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kk1 View Post
    After quite a few sits with some real close calls. He got it done last night with a nice 6pter. A couple min before legal this buck came by at 22yrds. The shot looked good, but we still gave him time. Its hard to convince a 14yr to wait, im sure it felt like hrs. We had good blood and found him 100yrds from where we shot. He took this with his late grandfather's exomax. I still hunt with this bow myself. Proud dad moment for sure.
    Good job. So nice to see the younger generation enjoying the outdoors.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Excellent job.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Congrats to your son!
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Congrats, nice deer

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Nice going enjoy the good eats .

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Proud moment for sure and a little sweeter being a crossbow with sentimental value. Congrats to you both!
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kk1 View Post
    Congrats ! Passing on the hunting tradition is what it’s all about !
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

User Info Menu

Good job congrats guys
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast