Thread: Honest Bass Pro Shops Employee

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Honest Bass Pro Shops Employee

The view of a Bass Pro / Cabela by an employee...he's pretty much on the money HaHa..

Last edited by MikePal; December 25th, 2020 at 12:39 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Hahahaha, just a little sarcasm. But he does have a point about womens apparel, why is it even there. It's a hunting and fishing store, just like Marks workwear is now been renamed to Marks, very little work wear to be had. All have to bow to the floosies, but, do you see mens clothes in Reitmans or Coconuts Joes.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    Hahahaha, just a little sarcasm. But he does have a point about womens apparel, why is it even there. It's a hunting and fishing store, just like Marks workwear is now been renamed to Marks, very little work wear to be had. All have to bow to the floosies, but, do you see mens clothes in Reitmans or Coconuts Joes.
    LOL.............and he never got lucky,again...........
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

"That's my John 3:16...."

Followed by cleaning coffee off the keyboard.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

The hunting and fishing retail world has no shortage of products whose only real word application is to separate you from your money.
    "What calm deer hunter's heart has not skipped a beat when the stillness of a cold November morning is broken by the echoes of hounds tonguing yonder?" -Anonymous-

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Funny vid, thx for sharing.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Lmao... that guy nailed it

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

He did nail it.......but to be honest my days of doing business with these guys is OVER. I have one to many poor customer services experiences with these guys (BPS & Cabelas) to continue. If they have it in stock they are fine to deal with but do not try to buy anything from a store over the phone because they do not do that, and their on-line service is terrible. Their web site is FUBR! Go to www.basspro.com and you can check stock in Niagara and Vaughan but the pricing remains in $USD. Click the Canada icon on the top of the page to try and get Canadian pricing and they kick you our of BPS and take you to Cabelas!

There are so many smaller local independent retailers that are going above and beyond to service the market so why not give them your business? I bought a new boat last summer and I gave one of these retailers a list of items I wanted to outfit it and he calls me when they arrive, I pay by credit card and swing by and pick it up. A big box retailer would NEVER offer that service to you. Just Sayin'.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    .....ri-i-i-ight......
    HR UH Wyckoff's RedRooted Mud Puppy JH WCX RN - Reba
    HR Markwell's Ups A Daisy JH WCI RN - Jada
    HR UH Tullamore's Gunsablazing CGN CDX SH WCX - Burly (2003-2017)

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BurlyGirl View Post
    .....ri-i-i-ight......
    Well, F..i..n..e lol