Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Not your average new Excalibur cross bow

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default Not your average new Excalibur cross bow

Just when you thought Excalibur couldn't innovate the recurve crossbow any further.

New Excalibur crossbow bow launching on Jan 07th 2021.

Excalibur twin strike. Will enable you to load 2 arrows. To be shot with 2 separate triggers and two sets of limbs. Think over and under shot-gun.

No more worries about re-cocking the bow for that follow up shot...

Dealer MSRP $2,222.00

Order yours today!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I know its a true story..... but I wish it was a joke...lol

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Prices for archery equipment is freakin' obscene. Ain't happenin' for this hunter,ever.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Prices for archery equipment....
    That does it!... now i'm triggered

xbow2.JPG
    Last edited by LowbanksArcher; January 5th, 2021 at 03:24 PM.
    A trophy is in the eye of the bow holder

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LowbanksArcher View Post
    That does it!... now i'm triggered

xbow2.JPG
    O-o-o-h boy! Wait til I get some popcorn and put the beer on ice,OK? LOL
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

surprised they went this route..whats is the appeal of a follow up shot? I predict this will be a massive flop on excals part....
    too bad they didnt spend that R&D money to make a more lighter or reliable product..I love excals but who the heck would want to lug this thing around in the woods, I just dont get it

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kokes View Post
    surprised they went this route..whats is the appeal of a follow up shot? I predict this will be a massive flop on excals part....
    too bad they didnt spend that R&D money to make a more lighter or reliable product..I love excals but who the heck would want to lug this thing around in the woods, I just dont get it
    I agree.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Never thought I'd spend $900 on a matrix 380 but glad I did. Over 2 grand for a follow up shot that may never be needed or have one presented. Don't think so. I'll stick with what I got.

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Seen it. All it means is that because of a follow up shot, people are going to be taking even more stupid, careless and unethical shots at game than they have before.
    Honestly, working at a bow shop, I am really getting sick of hearing about the stupid 50, 60, 70 + yard misses and cripples which couldn't be found by over zealous idiots trying to get an instagram photo. I use to like crossbows, heck we even have two of our own. I've written about them and promoted them. My son shot his first deer, a nice 6 point buck at six yards with one when he was twelve. Now I'm really starting to hate them.
    It seems that taking an unethical, poor shot is getting more and more common place now and the manufacturers are jumping on the bad wagon with their stupid advertising and promotions such as, "meet your new rifle."
    To top it off people seem to be bragging about their misses now. Pathetic.
    Everyone is just looking for an easier way to fill a tag. Learn how to hunt from crying out loud!!!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Its not only the crossbow shooters, there's unethical hunters in all displines of hunting....

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast