Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nipissing First Outing and Some New Gear

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the great replies guys. Scheming in my mind on how to get out there during the Stay Home Order but have not thought of a reasonable excuse yet. LB good luck on the rainbows and let us know how you do.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Awesome report and pics. I like the review of the gear as well. Congrats on the fish.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Species8472 View Post
    Thanks for all the great replies guys. Scheming in my mind on how to get out there during the Stay Home Order but have not thought of a reasonable excuse yet. LB good luck on the rainbows and let us know how you do.
    Great job on those fish.
    Isn’t ice fishing considered visiting natures grocery store?

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Species8472 View Post
    Thanks pal, I drove 3hrs there, and ended up with six perch. Ended up putting on a 2 hr cooking session in my hut and had multiple snoozes. Talked to a young lady on the way off the ice, and his Dad and him limited out. I knew they were on a sweet ledge, but didn't want to be close to them, so I just have to get there earlier this Sat
    This isn't a test run................Enjoy er'.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12