Thread: Swat x1

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default Swat x1

To be released in July 2021. I will do a full review as soon as I have it in my hands!

Will do 400fps!!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Details about this new power house in this video.

https://youtu.be/gUmttnQ3zfg

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

This will be the death of crossbow hunting- ASSAULT crossbow,in BLACK to boot.

The manufacturer does a really good job propagating it as ASSAULT tool(the way they built it -the way they picture a hunter with it)All will give tools to all the beloved antis.

How long before they will be banned based on commons sense(or lack of it) of the lawmakers.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gbk View Post
    This will be the death of crossbow hunting- ASSAULT crossbow,in BLACK to boot.

The manufacturer does a really good job propagating it as ASSAULT tool(the way they built it -the way they picture a hunter with it)All will give tools to all the beloved antis.

How long before they will be banned based on commons sense(or lack of it) of the lawmakers.
    The antis can KMA!! Lol

Member for Life

User Info Menu

See, now that is changing a bow in a way that makes sense for its users. Be a heck of a lot easier to carry that through the woods than a ten limbed six arrow flinging monstrosity.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Leads by example

User Info Menu

The Crossbow manufactures had better be careful....just sayin
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

OFAH and CCFR member

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Really digging the compact design plus the speed to boot. I prefer this design over the R29 which puts an obscene amount of weight on compound limbs and is double the price... Only thing is I'm a bit paranoid about that limb smacking someone in the shoulder if you're aiming to the far left or right. If KI fixed their exploding limb issues then this crossbow will be amazing.
    "When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

So now we have an assault weapon in archery? This isn't bow hunting. I've got nothing against crossbows, but it's getting ridiculous.