Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Foul mouth

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default Foul mouth

I am wondering how long will it take for ODD to actually step in and deal with rampant foul mouthing on some,especially Off Topic-Political forum.
    I have no problem seeing it for myself-but what about the integrity of the Forum?

I respect everyone's right for their opinion ,and this complaint is not about that.

While many of the members resorat "bit"here and there to "get out of a line".

Yet,there are few members here making art and habit from it.

I do not know how officially report a case-tried...but gave up.
    So please take this as reporting.

Not that hard to see who-when and what.
    Wondering if talks full of foul mouthing go along with the "values"of this Forum.
    Have a nice day
    Last edited by gbk; January 19th, 2021 at 12:50 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gbk View Post
    I am wondering how long will it take for ODD to actually step in and deal with rampant foul mouthing on some,especially Off Topic-Political forum.
    I have no problem seeing it for myself-but what about the integrity of the Forum?

I respect everyone's right for their opinion ,and this complaint is not about that.

Wondering if talks full of foul mouthing go along with the "values"of this Forum.
    Have a nice day
    Defining "foul mouthing" may help determine what you mean or are you referring to simple "trash talking"?
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Have a nice day
    There is a small "flag" on the bottom of the page under everybody's poster name, you click on it and can type in your complaint.

The fact that some posters resort almost always to foul language tells you more about their intelligence level and the fact that they cannot articulate their point another more meaningful way. I have no idea why the moderators simply do not just delete their posts.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Defining "foul mouthing" may help determine what you mean or are you referring to simple "trash talking"?
    How about the term "douche bags" followed by a political party name, which was recently posted?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I can't believe so called 'men' in their 60's complaining about 'foul mouth' and 'name calling' on a Outsdoorsman/Sports Forum. Can't imagine what camp life is like were you guys are from HaHa..
    Last edited by MikePal; January 19th, 2021 at 01:30 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I'm guessing some of the adults on here cannot handle a few names?
    Wow

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Precisely why the off topic section isn't available to view without an account.

I haven't seen anything on here lately that isn't in a PG cartoon.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Discussions would go a lot better if people were respectful. Sadly, this generally seems to be lacking on the forum.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

brings up a good administration point:

The rule is: :
    7. Swearing is prohibited.
    Thankfully the s/w pick up most words like '*hit' and delete them. Which by the way begs the question...how old is that program. If they say ;*hit' on TV during Prime Time TV...shouldn't it be OK to use it here ?? List needs to be revamped.

Anyway I digress....the rule should be corrected to read: No foul language: as it incorporates both Swearing and Rude language...covers both sins.

What often is written on the form is 'Rude' (disrespectful) and gbk is correct a few guys have been doing it far to often.

"Foul language is offensive and contains swear words or rude words."
    from: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us.../foul-language
    Last edited by MikePal; January 19th, 2021 at 03:51 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Can we start with the words "citiots" and "snowflakes".
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast