Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: cat vs coyote

  1. #1
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu


  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Almost pissed myself watching the video! I want that cat! Wonder if she's for sale.

  4. #3
    Elite Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    A coyote as a house pet! never seen that before... lol

  5. #4
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellerivercrossbowhunter View Post
    A coyote as a house pet! never seen that before... lol
    hah, i believe its illegal to own one in canada if im not mistaken and most states , coyotes are regulated as native wildlife, im pretty sure you need a special license to own one.

    on a side note i cant believe how they're playing like this hahaha. goes to show not all coyotes are savages i guess LOL. some can play with your cat without eating him

  6. #5
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Hahaha...I was waiting for the quick death shake....great vid....
    This isn't a test run................Enjoy er'.......

  7. #6
    Just starting out

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

  8. #7
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Best part is when kitty has the yote's tail and is doing the hind foot burnt-out on it. I just about tore a lung when the cat does the full out launch onto the coyote's chest. Makes me want to get a cat again, even though I'm allergic to them. What a character!

  9. #8
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenelon View Post
    Best part is when kitty has the yote's tail and is doing the hind foot burnt-out on it. I just about tore a lung when the cat does the full out launch onto the coyote's chest. Makes me want to get a cat again, even though I'm allergic to them. What a character!
    LOL my favorite is when they chase one another in a circle full blown jumping off the couch hahha cats got balls tho, id be surprised if its not a male cat

  10. #9
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I believe Kitty has to be a female. Calico kitty genetics result in something like 99.9% females.

  11. #10
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenelon View Post
    I believe Kitty has to be a female. Calico kitty genetics result in something like 99.9% females.
    oh wow, thats interesting. learn something new everyday haha

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •