Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crossbow recommendations

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    What?

How is hunting in an urban setting not hunting?

I don't even know how to respond to this post.
    I thought it was self explanatory.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Nope, so your saying unless you are 100% in the bush it's not hunting??? I beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by fieldtrip View Post

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Again, the OP is asking what we recommend - he did not mention any bow restrictions so we should not assume he is bound by any restrictions. Why is it so difficult for some guys to stop being nit picking old ladies and just offer your opinion on his question without throwing in your opinion on what you think he can or cannot legally do. That is probably why this forum is sucking arse as of late. We are not legally bound in any way, shape or form on the advice we give anyone. We are just offering our opinion of what bow we like in an Ontario hunting forum. It is 100% up to him to hunt legally in his area - NY, PA or Texas.
    Last edited by 410001661; January 31st, 2021 at 04:58 PM.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 410001661 View Post
    Again, the OP is asking what we recommend - he did not mention any bow restrictions so we should not assume he is bound by any restrictions. Why is it so difficult for some guys to stop being nit picking old ladies and just offer your opinion on his question without throwing in your opinion on what you think he can or cannot legally do. That is probably why this forum is sucking arse as of late. We are not legally bound in any way, shape or form on the advice we give anyone. We are just offering our opinion of what bow we like in an Ontario hunting forum. It is 100% up to him to hunt legally in his area - NY, PA or Texas.
    Exactly, well said. Its is responsibility to be be legal where he chooses to hunt.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fieldtrip View Post
    I guess you better not hunt deer in SW Ontario, like fish in a barrel.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

They just pop out every where don't they Fox, Hey there a dozen hiding behind my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I guess you better not hunt deer in SW Ontario, like fish in a barrel.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Me thinks the OP, like WTs has been spooked and fled.

I like Excals, and in particular the Micro 335. More than enough for the range I’ll pull the trigger. Small and compact enough it’s easy to carry, move around while in a blind, or stand.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 410001661 View Post
    Totally agree ��

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234