Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Questions buying a New ATV

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Anything used with a motor is going for crazy prices during covid. Demand is definitely exceeding supply. My son inlaw has been waiting on a 2021 Kawasaki Mule. Dealer said factory has more orders than it can fill at the moment for current model year. They suggested putting in an order for a 2022 so that he would be at the top of the list, and hopefully have one by September.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest Benn

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Not to be sounding like the guy that didn't say lock it up or lose it, I'm sure there may an increase in "easy thefts" and those that will buy without caring about legal ownership.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    Not to be sounding like the guy that didn't say lock it up or lose it, I'm sure there may an increase in "easy thefts" and those that will buy without caring about legal ownership.
    Funny you mention that, I was looking for a used sled for fishing before I spent all my cash on renovations. A good percentage of the guys I called that had what I was looking for all had no ownership slips for the machines. If I made an offer of their asking price providing they went and got the ownership I would never hear back or I would get the Wuhan virus excise.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    well this is getting annoying, tried calling to different companies for tire for current ATV can't get through and no spent a few hours reviewing prices for new ATV's and their websites suck.

This is going to be more work then when I had to find a specific car for my wife.
    If your looking for tires have you tried Revco out of Ottawa? I ordered tires online on a Thursday and they were sitting in my driveway 24hrs later. Free shipping and great customer service.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Yeah I tried checked their prices website doesn't work very well but they were slightly higher but considering I can pick them up no delivery fees. I tried Royal Distributing first as they were 60 bucks less but waiting to hear what delivery would be.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Hold out for a awhile , wait till the Government handouts stop and the banks start wanting there money again..there be a more than a few 'fire' sales ..
    That's the problem GW, there's too much free money floating around right now. People aren't able to travel to the sunny south, so they're using the cash to buy toys. There'll be a day of reckoning one day soon I suppose and you can take advantage of that.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

GW I'm on most of the local valley buy/sell fb sites and I still see the odd post for quads. Whether they all have ownership is a different story but this looks good https://www.facebook.com/groups/122795901152821
    Last edited by smitty55; February 8th, 2021 at 02:30 AM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Think it sold couldn't find it., but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smitty55 View Post
    GW I'm on most of the local valley buy/sell fb sites and I still see the odd post for quads. Whether they all have ownership is a different story but this looks good https://www.facebook.com/groups/122795901152821

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Think it sold couldn't find it., but thanks
    https://www.facebook.com/commerce/li...are_attachment

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I can only see a few things on FaceBook, I don't have a facebook account. So yeah kinda of limited

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast