Thread: bog-pod poor customer support

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Default bog-pod poor customer support

I have a tripod made by Bod-Gear. During my deer hunt a few weeks ago, I fell on it and bent one of the lower leg sections. I contacted BodGear in the USA and asked if I could buy the bent part and fix it myself. I told them this was not a warranty issue and would pay for it. As you may know the tripod version is $200+. This was the email I got back:

Unfortunately we do not ship international. We also do not sell these parts for purchase and only as warranty items
    Sorry for the inconvenience

To say the least, I am very disappointed in their lack of product support.
    Last edited by hollywood; December 10th, 2021 at 11:09 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

In this day and age with internet reviews companies like that are not going to survive!

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Yep, another company everyone should definitely NOT support!

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bellerivercrossbowhunter View Post
    In this day and age with internet reviews companies like that are not going to survive!
    Exactly, I'd reply to them, if I can't buy parts that you have but only sell for warranties, I sure as he'll won't buy another,and, recommend anybody else not not to

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

They probably don't have any parts cause they come assembled from china. If you had a warranty issue they would more than likely send you a complete new unit.
    SkyBlue Big Game Blueticks

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Sounds like it should be a warranty issue NOW. lol................Try again from a bud's house.
    It's not the mountain ahead that wears you out, it's the grain of sand in yer shoe.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Love my BogPod best tripod I've ever owned!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I have a Bogen (good tripod) and a Manfrotto (excellent tripod) and both are WAY better than the stuff I am seeing as of late. Just because it is camo does not make it good. I trust a camera manufacturer making tripods much more than a hunting company trying to make camera equipment - IMHO.