Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: CCFR Radio

  1. #11
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Although I agree that the Liberals are way off track with their “smoke and mirror” approach to gun control, I have had an issue with airsoft for a long time. They are frequently used illegally and flashed in crimes as “real”. There is no need for them to be exact replicas of actual firearms. Seem to be for cosplay “swat cops” who can’t get a real PAL and like to play dress up and criminals who want to get a gun ASAP but don’t really need it to shoot, just look badazz.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #12
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    Although I agree that the Liberals are way off track with their “smoke and mirror” approach to gun control, I have had an issue with airsoft for a long time. They are frequently used illegally and flashed in crimes as “real”. There is no need for them to be exact replicas of actual firearms. Seem to be for cosplay “swat cops” who can’t get a real PAL and like to play dress up and criminals who want to get a gun ASAP but don’t really need it to shoot, just look badazz.
    Again why not deal with the low life punks committing these heinous crimes instead of penalizing the people who use them lawfully and what they were legally intended for. If any of these dead beat punks happen to be shot by police for carrying a replica while committing a crime and the police are unable to distinguish between replica and the real thing whether it is the distance apart or its dark so be it. The contry will be better of with one less dead beat and the taxpayers won't have to pay to keep them locked up only to be let out to start the cycle over.
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

  4. #13
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigboy 304 View Post
    Again why not deal with the low life punks committing these heinous crimes instead of penalizing the people who use them lawfully and what they were legally intended for. If any of these dead beat punks happen to be shot by police for carrying a replica while committing a crime and the police are unable to distinguish between replica and the real thing whether it is the distance apart or its dark so be it. The contry will be better of with one less dead beat and the taxpayers won't have to pay to keep them locked up only to be let out to start the cycle over.
    Look at their records, vets ask too much but terrorists get $10M, multiple ethics violations by Trudeau and many by the other high ranking Libs, interfering with the police and ethics investigations .... they have more in common with the criminal... hence the name Libranos. A highly rated book by that title to read and give to friends and family in the light of the election call.


    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...5-the-libranos
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  5. #14
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    C-21 - recommend a strong scotch or whiskey or moonshine to keep blood pressure down.



    Bizarre behaviour. Bill Blair lies again!
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  6. #15
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Thanks for posting that mosquito shared with my buddies.
    Pretty sickening

  7. #16
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by js4fn View Post
    Thanks for posting that mosquito shared with my buddies.
    Pretty sickening
    Thank CCFR, I'm just the messenger.

    https://membership.firearmrights.ca/legal_challenge

    and I would suggest their legal defence too given the current direction.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  8. #17
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    News updates:
    Bill Blair - when questioned lies over and over (reminder he is making $250,000+)
    Challenging liars
    Airsoft

    Last edited by mosquito; March 5th, 2021 at 04:06 PM.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  9. #18
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    Look at their records, vets ask too much but terrorists get $10M, multiple ethics violations by Trudeau and many by the other high ranking Libs, interfering with the police and ethics investigations .... they have more in common with the criminal... hence the name Libranos. A highly rated book by that title to read and give to friends and family in the light of the election call.


    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...5-the-libranos
    Omar Khadar got the 10 million because the bone head Harper let a Canadian citizen languish in an American illegal jail without representation and not stopping his torture. Supreme Court of Canada ruled on the case. Your lucky his lawyer settled for the 10 million.

  10. #19
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Omar Khadar got the 10 million because the bone head Harper let a Canadian citizen languish in an American illegal jail without representation and not stopping his torture. Supreme Court of Canada ruled on the case. Your lucky his lawyer settled for the 10 million.
    Yes, we know you like the criminal type and want to change the topic , poor boy .... working hard ... making IEDs


    Father is a terrorist leader killed in fighting, sister currently in prison on terrorism charges... poor boy..

    Blinded one soldier, killed another .... that we know of ....no telling how many the IED's killed... yep, Harper made a mistake he should have stripped the p.o.s. of his citizenship. Just like Justlied... more concern about the criminal than the victims and a desire to avoid talking about what trash the LIbErals are... sad, they only think they should fight vets, disabled and the honest.... very sad!

    Anyway, enough of the accomplices distraction...

    But back on topic ... they have an interesting draw too that looks cool!
    Lightem'up

    https://membership.firearmrights.ca/sign_contest
    neon_sign_1.jpg


    and the CCFR on CTV
    Last edited by mosquito; March 5th, 2021 at 04:39 PM.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  11. #20
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    Yes, we know you like the criminal type and want to change the topic , poor boy .... working hard ... making IEDs


    Father is a terrorist leader killed in fighting, sister currently in prison on terrorism charges... poor boy..

    Blinded one soldier, killed another .... that we know of ....no telling how many the IED's killed... yep, Harper made a mistake he should have stripped the p.o.s. of his citizenship. Just like Justlied... more concern about the criminal than the victims and a desire to avoid talking about what trash the LIbErals are... sad, they only think they should fight vets, disabled and the honest.... very sad!

    Anyway, enough of the accomplices distraction...

    But back on topic ... they have an interesting draw too that looks cool!
    Lightem'up

    https://membership.firearmrights.ca/sign_contest
    neon_sign_1.jpg
    One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. Omar was a child soldier fighting in a country invaded by American soldiers. They attacked his compound not the other way around and tried to kill him, he defended himself. Illegally detained in an illegal detention center that was criticized by the rest of the World.
    If you don't want to loss your life stay out of other folk's countries.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •