Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what do you think?

Mod Squad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    To me it sounds like she doesn't enjoy hunting and has zero interest. She is just there for her significant other (did I get that right). Therefor in I see it as she is faking who she is.
    Don't think this is the case at all. The episode featers members of pheasant forever women chapter.
    Time in the outdoors is never wasted

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Generalizations rarely work. I was the hunter/dog trialer; my husband came along for the social fun and dinner out.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blasted_saber View Post
    Anyone who has deer hunted in central Ontario the last 5 years will tell you it's not about bagging a deer and almost entirely about the social aspects
    I think you've nailed it. That's the way it is with both our Deer and Moose camp,always has been and hopefully always will be,at least,that's how most of us have raised our families who will be taking over the camp sooner than most of us old buggers think LOL
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

My wife likes to hunt birds more than me and is much better than me at it. She does not hunt big game and will not. Not sure why but hey each to there own.

As for bag limits and bragging rights think that depends on the person, not the sex.

Each person hunts for there own reason, most for a combination of. We all know the list: friends, outdoor activity, challenge, meat, etc.

As for women being less competitive than men come shoot skeet with my wife!! Bring cash you’ll need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12