Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you sell your banned guns to the Government or keep them?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Default Will you sell your banned guns to the Government or keep them?

Just curious what people are thinking and if they are even effected by this overreach or not. Are you going to surrender your guns in this buy back program or not? Legally you are not required to participate in the program - you can keep them as a collector and pass on the buy back program. Even through they may never (legally) see the light of day again I like the idea of showing how much of a failure this program is, and will be worth the price of admission to listen to the snowflake Liberal anti's moan and cry when they see the number of guns that were NOT turned in - and that is just the guns they know about.

I have two firearms that are effected (restricted and non-restricted). I am keeping one of them and may hand one in depending on what they are going to offer me. If they think they are going to be buying Colt AR's for $1,300 they need their heads examined. I can see people bringing guns in and when they say we will offer you $xxx then people saying naw.......for that much I'll keep it thanks.

I think Matt nailed it in his article:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/mat...e-not-a-threat

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Never will I willingly hand over any of my property to a corrupt government. My property is not for sale

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I don't own any guns

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have two old Daisy Air guns in rough shape. I could paint them black and maybe try and turn them in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I have two old Daisy Air guns in rough shape. I could paint them black and maybe try and turn them in.
    Worth a try, there was a guy, in the US, that was making zip guns (pipe, spring, nail wood) and selling back to the city for I think it was $300 each.

Glue a handgrip on and that should do it, they have added over 300 more to the 1,500 that no one even knows what they are. In the one interview I saw the one man being interviewed pointed out his daughter's pink .22 rifle was now prohibited, he had just found out. Imagine if they had gone to the range with that and got caught.... illegal transport and a half dozen other charges probably, and a 10K legal bill. Needless to say I signed up for the CCFR legal defence plan this week.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 410001661 View Post
    Just curious what people are thinking and if they are even effected by this overreach or not. Are you going to surrender your guns in this buy back program or not?
    I don't have any on the list..even though 1/2 of them were specifically designed to kill people...but I wouldn't get rid of anything yet. The Village Idiot will eventually get turfed once the snowflakes wake up and this confiscation plan will be revoked and you can dust them off and once again take them to the range.

User Info Menu

Damn right I'll be getting my money.

Why in the hell would I keep them for a storage only prohib designation?
    Krete

Bills n' Thrills.

User Info Menu

... as I said.... and alot worse than I thought...

https://cssa-cila.org/rcmp-entraps-licensed-gun-owners/
    The RCMP entrapped tens of thousands of licensed gun owners when they reclassified 354 formerly Non-Restricted and Restricted firearms as Prohibited after May 6, 2020, without notifying anyone
    Owners of these arbitrarily reclassified Prohibited firearms are NOT protected by the May 1st amnesty order.
    History of Deception

First, Justin Trudeau and Bill Blair reclassify over 1,500 makes and models of firearms as Prohibited and destroy the value of millions of dollars of legally-owned property to advance their political agenda.

Then the RCMP reclassified 354 firearms (and counting) as Prohibited, knowing full well that the thousands of licensed firearm owners who possess these firearms have no legal protection from criminal charges.

This is how the RCMP, Bill Blair and Justin Trudeau keep Canadians safe? By sacrificing those who obey all laws and follow every regulation to the letter?

Are the owners of these newly prohibited (and non-amnestied) firearms going to face criminal charges if they try to turn the firearms in to the authorities?

This once again illustrates the total lack of respect for licensed RCMP-vetted firearm owners displayed since Bill Blair and Justin Trudeau took office.

This can’t possibly end well for our community.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

There are three main options: Keep it illegally, register it and never be able to sell or use it again or turn it in for a government cheque. Were I still the owner of a POS Mini-14 it would be turned in and the money spent on a rifle that I could use.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I don't own any "banned guns". If I did,I'd keep them until the Liberals get banned. That's the only "ban" I'm interested in.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast