Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Will you sell your banned guns to the Government or keep them?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    I suspect most were sold months before the OIC came out
    Yep......and all the new guns that people have bought that are not 'yet' on the list have already been sold as well.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."

So no. Not a chance.
    The best part about being a "conspiracy theorist" is not having myocarditis.

Roses are red, violets are blue, taxation is theft, inflation is too.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Just remember this. Picture when government come to buy your guns. They should be worth 60,000+ thousand each too

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Just a thought that seems to never occur in Lib minds... why not focus on known criminals.

https://www.facebook.com/edmontonpol...21531501238159
    Proactive patrol by Northeast Division patrol officers has taken another gun off the streets. On March 11, patrol members were conducting proactive work in the Kirkness neighbourhood around 7:30 p.m. when they observed a pick-up truck with the driver not matching the description of the vehicle owner. A traffic stop was conducted, which revealed a loaded sawed-off shotgun in a backpack next to one of the passengers. The 36-year-old male, who’s had 120 other occurrences with police, was arrested and charged with several firearms offences. A check on the other occupants of the vehicle also showed some with outstanding warrants, including a person of interest in an ongoing homicide investigation.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    Just a thought that seems to never occur in Lib minds... why not focus on known criminals.

https://www.facebook.com/edmontonpol...21531501238159
    Proactive patrol by Northeast Division patrol officers has taken another gun off the streets. On March 11, patrol members were conducting proactive work in the Kirkness neighbourhood around 7:30 p.m. when they observed a pick-up truck with the driver not matching the description of the vehicle owner. A traffic stop was conducted, which revealed a loaded sawed-off shotgun in a backpack next to one of the passengers. The 36-year-old male, who’s had 120 other occurrences with police, was arrested and charged with several firearms offences. A check on the other occupants of the vehicle also showed some with outstanding warrants, including a person of interest in an ongoing homicide investigation.
    That is their voting base........made for criminals by criminals

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Badenoch View Post

Or you could take the government's money and buy something that doesn't bring the same potential consequences.
    That's a big part of the problem, it's not the governments money , it's yours and mine.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by savage112 View Post
    That's a big part of the problem, it's not the governments money , it's yours and mine.
    Great. I get some of mine back and get some of yours too.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

You can have mine.......I'm growing a set and keeping my gun. I cannot be bought for $1,500

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

The owners of prohibited guns now have an additional choice: Deactivation. The government is seeking to expand the number of gunsmiths qualified to perform deactivations.

https://cssa-cila.org/why-the-libera...-deactivators/

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Badenoch View Post
    The owners of prohibited guns now have an additional choice: Deactivation. The government is seeking to expand the number of gunsmiths qualified to perform deactivations.

https://cssa-cila.org/why-the-libera...-deactivators/
    Keep them as a collector would be the best option.