Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Will you sell your banned guns to the Government or keep them?

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    All your wishful thinking means nothing, if a call is generated, the police will be dispatched and will arrive like it or not. If your place is gated they will enter on foot, a Court will probably find it was "reasonable in the circumstances" for police to attend and investigate.
    Fat chance of that when guard dogs roam my land.
    There is nothing reasonable to search a property when no laws have been broken.
    You might bend over for the police and allow your rights to violated, not all of us are cowards of the cops. Some of us are not afraid of police or there abuse of power...lol

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by canadaman30 View Post
    Fat chance of that when guard dogs roam my land.
    There is nothing reasonable to search a property when no laws have been broken.
    You might bend over for the police and allow your rights to violated, not all of us are cowards of the cops. Some of us are not afraid of police or there abuse of power...lol
    Guard dog's roaming your land LOL

They might come onto to your land to investigate at "dog at large" bye law complaint. LOL
    Nobody mentioned your place "being searched" they could arrive there on a call for service period. They would not know if a law had been violated until they investigate the call, you have a gun, if it gets discharged and if a call is placed they could well attend.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Guard dog's roaming your land LOL

They might come onto to your land to investigate at "dog at large" bye law complaint. LOL
    Nobody mentioned your place "being searched" they could arrive there on a call for service period. They would not know if a law had been violated until they investigate the call, you have a gun, if it gets discharged and if a call is placed they could well attend.
    I don't know about all that. They would have to have reasonable grounds and the sound of gunfire over an extended period would not be grounds. A warrant would be required for them to cross a closed gate unless imminent danger to people is present.

Around these parts.... I could order pizza from an hour away and it would show up before the OPP, unless you say drinking.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I find it funny some of you folks think you'll get a decent dollar back for your guns.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay89 View Post
    I find it funny some of you folks think you'll get a decent dollar back for your guns.
    The funny thing is, you'll get 90% of market value....but is that based on before the gun hit the OIC list or after

Member for Life

User Info Menu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mac...rmissible/amp/

I can just leave this here.....

But Gilly, you are on to something, if these two beanbags keep up with their ways larger problems will follow. All gun owners will be painted as bad guys and I will bet a law will be passed that allows surprise checks on gun owners in the name of storage. Once the commie ideal sets in we will be without privacy.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

For his fan club

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Apprentice

User Info Menu

I just want to point out for all of those who say they will take the governments money for your guns the government has no money. The money is taxpayers money ie: yours and mine. So they will use your money to take your guns from you. Personally I'm hoping someone will set up an export business and sell them to the US market. I would rather see mine go to someone who will use it rather than a government smelter. TC

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    The funny thing is, you'll get 90% of market value....but is that based on before the gun hit the OIC list or after
    Got a link to show 90% of market value? I'll tag you when judgement day comes and we can pick up where we left off today

Common sense would answer your second part of the question

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I see a taxable $50.00 tax credit
    They made them worthless as dust bunnies