Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Gun owners abandoned by Erin O Toole.

  1. #1
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default Gun owners abandoned by Erin O Toole.

    https://www.conservative.ca/plan/economy/


    Well there he was on the weekend a full half an hour of hot air and not a single solitary mention of gun owners rights.

    The best he could do was to mention farmers and hunters at the end just in the passing.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    https://www.conservative.ca/plan/economy/


    Well there he was on the weekend a full half an hour of hot air and not a single solitary mention of gun owners rights.

    The best he could do was to mention farmers and hunters at the end just in the passing.
    He's already told electorate he will reverse all gun control measures from the Trudeau government. Nice try Gilroy , but Otoole is for gun owners not against them...lol

    Last edited by canadaman30; March 23rd, 2021 at 01:12 PM.

  4. #3
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Annnnnnndddddd...I am not surprised..PPC or Libertarian. When will the Cons base learn - they are CONS anymore - The are politically turning to voters electability.

    I warned you last time - we would be having this discussion again like over the last 5yrs...just enough carrot to secure 2M gun rights votes.
    Mark Snow, Libertarian Kemptville, for 2020, Ontario Libertarian Party

  5. #4
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Why would you come out and talk about guns at a convention? It is like bringing up abortion, there is no point to saying you will do this or do that, just don't talk about it.

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by line052 View Post
    Annnnnnndddddd...I am not surprised..PPC or Libertarian. When will the Cons base learn - they are CONS anymore - The are politically turning to voters electability.

    I warned you last time - we would be having this discussion again like over the last 5yrs...just enough carrot to secure 2M gun rights votes.
    Don't worry Mark, all of those people that change from Conservative to fringe parties they are handing the election to Justin, simple as that.

  7. #6
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Don't worry Mark, all of those people that change from Conservative to fringe parties they are handing the election to Justin, simple as that.
    Really and how do you suppose Trudeau got elected? Its called votes and nothing else....

  8. #7
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    G. G. G. .... why would we believe anything a Liberal says on firearms.....
    Trudeau specifically say he wouldn't allow bans.... a good summary here. Justlied lied again.... #worstPMEver

    - Lie, Repeat and lie and repeat, Trudeau and LIbErals use fear and lies especially on firearms



    Based on the party you support.... well it seems they would say anything for votes regardless of how big a lie it is and


    “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” - George Orwell

    So those that care about ethics, budgets, integrity, openness won't vote LIbEral anyway so even if he doesn't mention it the facts are he empirically more to be trusted than PM Justlied Silly Socks Trudeau
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  9. #8
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Why would you come out and talk about guns at a convention? It is like bringing up abortion, there is no point to saying you will do this or do that, just don't talk about it.
    I am shocked it look's like your suggesting Erin is being a little under handed here and not being up front with Canadians on his real intention's. How could you trust a guy like that?

    I mean the Liberals promised the gun ban's and kept their promise right up front and center.

  10. #9
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    I am shocked it look's like your suggesting Erin is being a little under handed here and not being up front with Canadians on his real intention's. How could you trust a guy like that?

    I mean the Liberals promised the gun ban's and kept their promise right up front and center.
    The Liberals promised election reform, until they realized that they would lost the election if they did it.

    They also promised not to ban handguns but are now passing through a bill to allow municipalities to ban handguns.

    They also said we should not cross provincial boundaries during the pandemic and stay in our homes yet look at what good old JT did on numerous occasions.

    You know what I have to say to you on the matter but it would get me banned from the forum so I will leave it at that.

  11. #10
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    https://www.conservative.ca/plan/economy/


    Well there he was on the weekend a full half an hour of hot air and not a single solitary mention of gun owners rights.

    The best he could do was to mention farmers and hunters at the end just in the passing.
    Stirring the pot again eh Gilly !!!
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •