Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Gun owners abandoned by Erin O Toole.

  1. #21
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    ^ x2...He's proven to be a man with no pride and no shame...
    Perfect little Liebral minion !!!
    Chug-a-lugging the village idiot”s Kool-Aid !!!
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #22
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    As I have mentioned in the past, there are paid propaganda agents on this site. If you pay close attention you can even determine the start and end time of their work shifts....lol

  4. #23
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    When is pay day. Not including my nice PS pension.
    Last edited by fishermccann; March 24th, 2021 at 07:48 AM.

  5. #24
    Elite Member

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Gilroy for PM!! lol

  6. #25
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    Liberal "promises" - openness, election reform, accountability, respect, no scandals.... and budgets.




    Well balanced budget 2019 was a lie, openness, ethics, accountability.... 4 for 4 all lies... and of course there is the video evidence that they promised never to ban firearms ... until they decided it was a divisive tool to get votes through lies and fear mongering. Then there was SNC and Jody W.R. and WE charity and all the lies about firearms they have put out (see above and 4 videos of Bill Blairs lies) so reality is the Liberals not only turned on firearm owners they seem to hate them.... along with the honest, the hard working, vets, strong women and the victims of crimes based on their actions toward these groups. Lies and division to keep power, the LIbEral way.
    And those are only the lies and scandals that we know about!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #26
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bellerivercrossbowhunter View Post
    Gilroy for PM!! lol
    Pm is that short for for porch monkey?
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

  8. #27
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canadaman30 View Post
    Prove where and when O'toole threw gun owners under the bus.
    I'm really interested to see your evidence? Please shows us what you spew or are you just making things up as you go.

    Trudeau on the other hand has thrown gun owners under the bus and drove over them. Yet you support a leader that say Quebecers are better than you...lol
    Try and keep up on the conversation the proof of the proof which you seek is in my POST #1 under the link provided where OToole is addressing the troops.

    Trudeau came forward and center and said exactly what he was doing and he did it. Period.

  9. #28
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    He has no proof... he is just trying to divide through lies. Anything to try and shore up some support for the LIEbral's and their agenda and backing their lies.
    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/video...le/vi-BB1dN9df
    SEE post above

  10. #29
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    How much do you get paid by the Liberal party to come on to a perfectly good forum to stir the pot. I have avoided even commenting on your drivel because I believe that all people are free to form their own opinions. BUT!! You really do prove that anything that comes from your typing is of no value to anyone but you. I hate to admit that I have stooped to your level by even responding to you. What a waste of my time or anyone else's that took the time to read anything you say.
    Don't get upset with me because your leader has forgotten to mention your gun rights at his conference laying out his plane for the future.

  11. #30
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    ^ x2...He's proven to be a man with no pride and no shame...in my opinion
    That's no way to talk about Erin he is still trying hard.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •