Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A rat hunting method

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by js4fn View Post
    Same here if you drop them off include box of shells please
    The good news is my release point is nowhere near either of you. Some further news is my daughter, who is on call just return to the house, and said there is another raccoon in the trap.
    That brings the total now to 6, at least that accounts for the 6 that I saw in my door yard last spring, but living on the outer edge of the city, just south of a conservation area, I've a feeling that won't be the last, so I will continue to set the trap, and keep giving them ride 1 km out to rural area I've chosen as a drop site, The up side, it at least provides a bit of entertainment during this lock down period.

You don't stop hunting because you grow old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut
    Last edited by Gun Nut; April 15th, 2021 at 09:05 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Gun Nut it is illegal to relocate any trapped animals, moving animals is against the wildlife conservation act.
    https://www.ontario.ca/page/harass-c...ivate-property

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gibb View Post
    Gun Nut it is illegal to relocate any trapped animals, moving animals is against the wildlife conservation act.
    https://www.ontario.ca/page/harass-c...ivate-property
    What you linked says he is allowed to capture wildlife if it is damaging his property and is allowed to release 1km away as long as its not on private property. which he said he is doing, can you explain what part is illegal? I might have missed something. Thanks in advance for explaining.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Give them a swipe of spray paint to mark them before releasing to see if it's same ones that come back lol.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    What you linked says he is allowed to capture wildlife if it is damaging his property and is allowed to release 1km away as long as its not on private property. which he said he is doing, can you explain what part is illegal? I might have missed something. Thanks in advance for explaining.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    He mentioned taking a 10km ride out of the city.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12