Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATV price

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default ATV price

I have a 2011 honda foreman S 500.
    1800km, looks near new. Farm driven.
    Just wondering what everyone's opinion on what its worth. I see some crazy prices out their.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

The prices are insane right now. Considering they retailed for around 8K new a normal asking price would be 50% to 65%. Right now, 6K wouldn't be hard to get if it looks pretty.

Buddy dumped his old 450 for 4K this spring and it was definitely used.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Well right know it is a sellers market I have seen listing on Kijiji that blow my mind espacially compared to 14 months ago when I bought mine secound hand , I have seen my bike same option simliuar milage go 1500 to 2000.00 more than what I paid. To give you a price maybe ask a dealer what he guve on a trade in ,if they have any bikes to trade for

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Where are you located?

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    Where are you located?
    Dundalk

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oaknut View Post
    Right now, 6K wouldn't be hard to get if it looks pretty.
    Seems like even if it were a beat up mud machine it would be $7k+ right now. It's nuts. I'm starting to wonder if I should be selling my 16 year old Suzuki and buy a brand new one for only a few thousand more. The price of new machines doesn't seem to have increased like the used market has.
    A trophy is in the eye of the bow holder

Member for Life

User Info Menu

To far for me, was thinking of making you an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Camoman View Post
    Dundalk

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

If it's clean, shine it up some more, I'll bet you can get $7K easy.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LowbanksArcher View Post
    Seems like even if it were a beat up mud machine it would be $7k+ right now. It's nuts. I'm starting to wonder if I should be selling my 16 year old Suzuki and buy a brand new one for only a few thousand more. The price of new machines doesn't seem to have increased like the used market has.
    I've been watching the prices as of late as 8 am in need of a new one. Tore the front end out of my old kitty cat this winter in the heavy slush. Will keep the old girl for plowing. Most Japanese models are keeping their prices reasonable, polaris jumped a bunch but their new 4X4 system is not for me anyhow. Yamaha prices are decent but the dealer just chuckled when I asked about lead time on a new Grizz.

The surprise was CF Moto, they doubled! 15K for their 1000cc two up unit.

Everyone is buying at a rate never seen before, it's crazy. Trucks, toys and building materials. Have a boat for a client being delivered this week, guy from the marina says he will retire if it keeps up, six hundred and something boats on pre order for this year and he doubts he will see half of them by August.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oaknut View Post
    The surprise was CF Moto, they doubled! 15K for their 1000cc two up unit.
    That is a surprise. They weren't worth the money at the original price. I know of two people that bought CF Moto side by sides that have had trouble with them, and both have switched back to Japanese machines. The CFs look good on paper and price wise, but come up short on reliability from what I've seen.
    Last edited by delmer; April 7th, 2021 at 07:01 PM.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest Benn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast