Thread: Fibreglass hunting blind? where to buy?

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Fibreglass hunting blind? where to buy?

I’ve built a couple box blinds in the past and thinking I might try a fibreglass blind like the Redneck or something else.

I don’t know who sells them in Ontario?
    anyone know who does?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM View Post
    I’ve built a couple box blinds in the past and thinking I might try a fibreglass blind like the Redneck or something else.

I don’t know who sells them in Ontario?
    anyone know who does?
    I spent some time shopping one last year. The best way I could find was having one shipped from Alberta, Cabellas will bring them in but I don't like that place. It was the initial cost that stopped me in my tracks, $2500 and up for an archery set up was a bit much for me.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Check out the Rack Stacker website, they have a few options. https://www.rackstacker.ca/hunting-a...feedersblinds/

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Yikes more money than I thought! Guess I’ll go back to building a couple instead.
    Thanks for the info guys.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

my uncle built a few nice ones out of wood and sliding glass windows, insulated as well, with stairs and a railing going up wish i had some pictures,

something similar to this with sliding glass windows.

the premade ones are so expensive as others have said, not sure if theyre worth it seeing as you can make one yourself, with some extra upgrades

i seen a video once of a guy who made his, he had a sliding desk chair n there, a urinal that goes down to the ground and a sink LOL ill try looking for the video
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bowjob; March 30th, 2021 at 08:54 AM.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Try Epps. They had one on display outside their store all last summer. Have not been that way in a while and it may still be there.