Thread: Seresto recall

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Default Seresto recall

Looks like there's been a huge recall in the US on seresto collars. What's everyone using this year?
    "You don't own a cocker, you wear one"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Nexgard Spectra as usual- always effectivef for fleas and ticks starting now , and Heartgard starting in May for mosquities ( heartworm disease).
    Last edited by Sharon; March 20th, 2021 at 02:51 PM.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    Looks like there's been a huge recall in the US on seresto collars. What's everyone using this year?
    Was the recall by the manufacturer Bayer / Elanco?

The current news is that many of the collars available from Ebay and similar sources are counterfeit and made in China. There have been a number of dog deaths because of these counterfeit collars. If the price looks to good to be true ......
    NMH GMH GMHR-V HRCH-UHCH Dakota Creek's Royal Navigator MH (500 pt clubs), HRCH-UHCH GMHR-I Dakota Creek's Royal Gem MH, HRCH-UH MHR-I Dakota Creek's Wreaking Havoc MH, HR UH Dakota Creek's Cute As A Bug SH WC, HR-UH Dakota Creek’s Mirror Image JH

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Wow. What a world in which we live.
    " We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Elite Member

User Info Menu

I've been buying from petbucket. I did end up staying with seresto. No issues with his new collar.
    "You don't own a cocker, you wear one"