Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 184

Thread: Where hunters should aim in discussing Bill C-21 on gun control

  1. #51
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    There's has never been more that 50 active members on this forum since 2008...now you're lucky if there is even 25.

    They show that number so that they can sell advertising space
    Seam's to be enough to keep you entertained Michael.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #52
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    Gilroy and the Village Idiot went to the same math class..they both think 36% represents a majority.
    Math was never my strong point I must admit, I just know we keep winning elections. Ouch..

  4. #53
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Seam's to be enough to keep you entertained Michael.
    We only need one class clown to be amused....
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  5. #54
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    Well here is one that is kinda interesting https://rightforcanada.ca/canadian-news/facts-stats/
    .
    Anti-gun propaganda, the picture at the top says it all...lol

  6. #55
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Terrible_Oh Gilroy, that's not how our "democracy" works. We use the first past the post system which has been proven to not represent the majority of the public. If you're unfamiliar with the different versions of democracy there are many great resources out there for you to educate yourself.

    Reply. Everybody from Trump to Harper is happy with the system when they WIN . LOL

    I explained that the numbers were a rough estimation. You have not provided any evidence to support the fact that armed security guards do not participate in shooting sports.

    Reply. Having investigated many armed security guards for their firearm's license I can tell you not one I came across owned their own guns, the license was needed for work purposes only.

    In fact the number of registered restricted firearms, when compared to the amount of RPAL holders, indicates that the majority are not single firearms owners. If a significant number of security guards/shooters were getting their RPAL just for work/convenience then the numbers would be much closer to a 1:1 ratio. As a former member of the military who looked into armed guard work I have to tell you there isn't a lot of it here in Canada.

    Reply. perhaps you did not work in a large urban setting?

    The spear hunting case I referred to happened in Alberta you may remember it if you were hunting all those years ago. If your argument is that they should not have been able to use a spear to hunt because of efficiency and efficacy then by the same virtue all bow hunting should be shut down immediately. So are you saying you support the cessation of bow hunting Gilroy?

    Reply. The powers that be have decided chucking spears at bears is not a good idea for bears and might not be a good idea for
    hunters. LOL

    The issue is that you have a large population of city dwellers trying to make rules for people who live close to the land.

    Reply. I agree with you here, I have stated this many times on this forum and have thrown out many idea's of my own on this topic. I live up at my cabin for more than half the year, I hunt with locals, I know exactly how they feel.


    A well placed spear throw is no different from a well placed arrow or a well placed bullet.[/QUOTE]

    Reply. I am pretty sure the spear came first in hunting history, the bow and arrow was probably developed second and the gun and bullet last.
    Why go backwards and cause an animal pain and suffering and maybe endanger the hunter.

  7. #56
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    We only need one class clown to be amused....
    "I have been called worse thing's by better people." Pierre Trudeau.

  8. #57
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    The original posted article ... punch line says it all and I have NO POLITE COMMENT ON THE STENCH... smells like Tru-Anon Cult, take the few facts, mix in rhetoric and fiction and add virtue pretention.
    * Tru-Anon

    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    The cult around Trudeau. Tru-Anon
    https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...on-is-perfect?
    .. they can’t take any criticism of their leader no matter how warranted.
    He can stand in the House of Commons and tell bald-faced lies –.. and the Tru-Anon crowd will repeat it.
    The words of their dear leader are gospel to them.
    The Lies are always a good spot to start, rats and Tru-Anon hate the light and truth so if they freak, they are a lost cause and no point further straight forward discussion or you may cause mental duress. A long term plan to introduce them to facts will possibly be required or you may have a meltdown on your hands.



    The list of lies by Bill Blair is probably a good start too for most, the Tru-Anon cult members won't care about facts because as Brian Lilley said, that Trudeau said is unquestionable gospel regardless of the evidence. SOME of Bill's lies are recorded here:
    https://www.oodmag.com/community/sho...=1#post1151424


    Of course pointing out that the only thing it will accomplish is banning airsoft/paintball and attack the honest law abiding while doing nothing to prevent crime is essential and pointing out the requirements to get a firearm in the first place should make most Non-Tru-Annon members think hopefully.



    Facts often take alot longer to spread and be believed than lies sadly and as Churchill said many will trip over the truth and get up and run on like nothing happened and some truly hate the facts and responsibility and even thinking in an honest manner it seems sometimes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    "I have been called worse thing's by better people." Pierre Trudeau.

    and so many of them like liar, egotist, elitist, unethical etc. are true and you still back him... guess you meet the Tru-Anon qualifications.
    Last edited by mosquito; April 16th, 2021 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling mistake
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  9. #58
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Lumping tens of thousands of air soft and paintball players/gunners may have sealed JT's fate by getting the attention of a large segment of firearm users who would otherwise reply to our plight with a giant shoulder shrug. Now,if we just get the Libs to include golf clubs and curling rocks........
    If you're too big to do the little things that count,you're too little to do the big things that really count.

  10. #59
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    There's has never been more that 50 active members on this forum since 2008...now you're lucky if there is even 25.

    They show that number so that they can sell advertising space
    59 members and 330 guests on here right now.

  11. #60
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Lumping tens of thousands of air soft and paintball players/gunners may have sealed JT's fate by getting the attention of a large segment of firearm users who would otherwise reply to our plight with a giant shoulder shrug. Now,if we just get the Libs to include golf clubs and curling rocks........
    I just sent Billy an e mail right now fella, legislation to follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIA7j6T20WU

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •