Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19

  1. #1
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught COVID-19

    "About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN."
    "Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization."

    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245



  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    That would still overwhelm our hospitals at that rate if we opened everyone up to virus after the vaccine.

    More stronger restrictions coming soon as they are saying Ontario could see 18000 cases a day in may.

    I was fishing today but somehow the government must of told the fish to isolate lol.

    How much Stricker could they get.



    Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishfood View Post
    That would still overwhelm our hospitals at that rate if we opened everyone up to virus after the vaccine.

    More stronger restrictions coming soon as they are saying Ontario could see 18000 cases a day in may.

    I was fishing today but somehow the government must of told the fish to isolate lol.

    How much Stricker could they get.



    Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    This might be coming. https://twitter.com/brianlilley/stat...10105640452102

  5. #4
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post
    "About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN."
    "Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization."

    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...says-1.5388245


    5,800 out of 77,000,000. That's 1 in 14 or 15,000 which is actually a far better performance than many other vaccines considered safe and effective that have been developed throughout history.
    Last edited by Species8472; April 15th, 2021 at 06:15 PM.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

  6. #5
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Species8472 View Post
    5,800 out of 77,000,000. That's 1 in 15,000 which is actually a far better performance than many other vaccines considered safe and effective that have been developed throughout history.
    Bingo!

  7. #6
    Needs a new keyboard

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Species8472 View Post
    5,800 out of 77,000,000. That's 1 in 14 or 15,000 which is actually a far better performance than many other vaccines considered safe and effective that have been developed throughout history.
    +1. The 5,800 are the ones who became sick. There were 74 deaths out of 77,000,000, a less than one in a million chance of death. We all probably do something each day with worse odds than that. If the COVID death risk were the same it would mean 300 deaths in America. Instead there were 565,000.

  8. #7
    Has all the answers

    User Info Menu

    Default

    The optics of this are skewed, the real question is how many of the 77 million have been exposed to the virus?

  9. #8
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBeno View Post
    The optics of this are skewed, the real question is how many of the 77 million have been exposed to the virus?
    The other thing that is skewed is that people post like you either die or recover 100%. Unfortunately that isn’t the case. Many are having long term heart lung and brain issues.

    I don’t really think COVID will kill me but with a family history of heart issues I don’t care to weaken mine any

  10. #9
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badenoch View Post
    +1. The 5,800 are the ones who became sick. There were 74 deaths out of 77,000,000, a less than one in a million chance of death. We all probably do something each day with worse odds than that. If the COVID death risk were the same it would mean 300 deaths in America. Instead there were 565,000.
    If you believe 565,000 deaths in the USA were from Covid-19, you best be getting vaccinated..lol

  11. #10
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishHog View Post
    The other thing that is skewed is that people post like you either die or recover 100%. Unfortunately that isnít the case. Many are having long term heart lung and brain issues.

    I donít really think COVID will kill me but with a family history of heart issues I donít care to weaken mine any
    Many are forgetting that those same risks existed before COVID-19.

    https://www.everydayhealth.com/cold-...d-and-flu.aspx

    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0717150302.htm

    Here's one from the previous pandemic, sound familiar? Guess where H1N1 went?

    https://www.foxnews.com/story/study-...amage-to-lungs

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •