ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Wow, it sure got in there.... Nice pic
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I think the boys are staking out their territory today. Two where fighting for a while a lot of hammering today in the bush

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Ya I've got the buggers here also. The .410 does a good job though.
    Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in the above post, the author does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All rights reserved.

Leads by example

User Info Menu

It's the pileated that are the worst by far. In one day while I was at work one did a major number on a maple beside the house, the chips were scattered so far I couldn't believe it. Had to go up on the roof to throw a light rope over a large limb then attached that to some 3/4" rope and tied it off across the driveway to another tree till a buddy with way more experience that I have came over and dropped it right down the driveway. Now I have a hate on for them.
    Smitty

Straight shooter

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

hah, the property were on anywhere you go youll see them or hear them, theres a couple trees in the bush over here that look like honey combs, next time i go up and see one ill try and remember to take a picture haha

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Death warrant signed this morning

Goes down 9”. I as going to put tennis ball is hole. Holes to big thought he’ll just move to new tree and destroy it. Lockednloaded.