Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show us your knives 😁🔪

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default Show us your knives 😁🔪

Hunting and fishing is practically an automatic one way ticket into knife obsession. Here's my collection.
    Screenshot_20210423_022544~2.jpg
    Right away you can probably tell I have a thing for large fixed blades.

From left to right: Break Up Country Mossy Oak Bowie, Condor Boar Dagger, Condor K-tac Kukri, NHZ Nepal import Kukri

Here's my everyday carry folder. Just your typical gas station folder. Nothing crazy like a spyderco or benchmade.
    Screenshot_20210423_022908.jpg
    "When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Got a Camillus Tyrant fixed blade w the Carbonitride Titanium feature a few years ago, and will never bother buying another knife. Stays sharp amazingly well - done a couple of deer, some turkeys, and a few geese with it, and the blade is still extremely sharp!!

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Benchmade skinner g10 handle s90v steel (14 degree factory edge)

Love that thing

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Carried my Spyderco Paramilitary 2 everyday for about 3 years now.

It's not my goto hunting knife but I have skinned many coyotes with it. I do give it a Hone every once in a while but it's always good and sharp.

I use the outdoor edge with replaceable blades for most of my hunting duties.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I keep the 110 buck knife on my belt and keep the box cutter in the truck.... I use my box cutter a lot more than my buck knife on all game including coyote, deer, turkey and geese....

"Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

162_agency_w_sheath_1000x1000.jpg

Benchmark bushcrafter. Not perfect at any one thing but does everything above average. Can baton it through logs, field dress, even clean fish reasonably well. Holds a shaving edge forever. Dressed 4 bears and 5 deer last season and still popped hair at the end of the season. That included splitting the sternum on all 9 animals. Used it on the ice this winter to clean everything from a 10 inch perch to a 28 inch walleye.

Finally touched it up this spring after the ice season. Good for another 12 months now. Had it for 6 years and one touch up per year has been par for the course to keep it shaving sharp.
    Last edited by Species8472; April 23rd, 2021 at 08:45 PM.
    They say a man turns old when sorrow and regret take the place of hope and dreams

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Buck 105 Pathfinder. Nothing sexy, and has a 5” fixed blade that holds its edge. Gutted plenty of moose and deer with it.
    C9AA0376-9414-4FD3-BDCD-554BDA9F8F41.jpg

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Gotta get some pictures of mine and my dads fixed skinners, I've got a Grohmann short blade with stag handle and my dad had a Custom fixed blade made by a buddy. Use the outdoor edge pro with replaceable blades, but this is the latest edc I picked up. Had one probably 8 years ago and decided to go back to it KE-1670OLBLK.jpg
    Last edited by m1k3_88; April 23rd, 2021 at 10:50 PM.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Here is my collection of go to knives.

The first is a stainless Gerber multiplier with an assortment of blades and tools. Always on my belt when doing chores or walk in the bush.
    Second is my Buck light pocket knife when I'm wearing city clothes.
    Third is a Buck finger grooved 110 which has seen its share of deer, bear, moose, small game and waterfowl.
    The fourth is a Havalon with stainless replaceable and interchangeable surgical disposable blades. It rips a deer open in seconds. Also used for skinning with proper blade attached.

I like Fratri's list. A box cutter is cheap and very effective as well.

My fillet knife is a Rapala J. Marttiini from Finland with a 7 inch blade

Last edited by impact; April 24th, 2021 at 07:10 AM.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Here's a few of mine. The Havalon is the one that gets used the most.
    IMG_20210424_105656.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast