Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White coyote? or wolf?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

We usually get a few each year that are very light, blonde colour.
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Agreed that is a coyote and a rather small one.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

My daughter has a dog that looks just like that photo (GS and Samoid cross). I'd pass on a shot just for that reason. I'd be pretty sick-at-heart if it turned out to be someone's pet.
    If you're too big to do the little things that count,you're too little to do the big things that really count.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    My daughter has a dog that looks just like that photo (GS and Samoid cross). I'd pass on a shot just for that reason. I'd be pretty sick-at-heart if it turned out to be someone's pet.
    I would be sick-at-heart if I passed on that coyote and it killed someone's pet.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post
    I would be sick-at-heart if I passed on that coyote and it killed someone's pet.
    I'd rather have a pet owner PO'd at the coyote than PO'd at me because of what THOUGHT was a coyote,wasn't. No matter which way you spin it,there's no explaining that away.
    If you're too big to do the little things that count,you're too little to do the big things that really count.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I'd rather have a pet owner PO'd at the coyote than PO'd at me because of what THOUGHT was a coyote,wasn't. No matter which way you spin it,there's no explaining that away.
    I agree! If in doubt, let it pass !
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Amen bro! Would hate to injure anyone's best friend...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12