Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conestoga pheasant program cancelled

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Hello Upland Hunters,

At Friends of Hullett we are doing our best to keep our release program going. If you like to pheasant hunt at The Hullett PWA this is your chance to support the future of the hunt.

The message below went out to our membership yesterday:

Hello Friends,

2021 Pheasant Challenge tickets are now available for sale here via PayPal with a 3 ticket minimum purchase. PayPal account is not required; you only need a credit card and your tickets will be mailed to you.

You can also purchase tickets via E-Transfer to fohoffice@tcc.on.ca and we are set up for “Auto-Deposit” so no password is required. If you choose INTERAC E-Transfer please send us a separate email with your mailing address and phone number.

With many pheasant release programs in Southern Ontario going under in recent years (2021 Conestoga cancellation) https://www.grandriver.ca/en/outdoor...n/Hunting.aspx) your financial support will ensure the Hullett hunt continues!

Direct cash donations can also be made to the release program via PayPal, E-Transfer and cheque. These donations will generate you a Charitable Income Tax receipt.

With record 2020 financial support we have been able to increase the release to 1000 pheasants from 920 for the 2021 hunt. Let’s keep this trend going to ensure a 2022 hunt!!

Pheasant Challenge 2021 poster email version_001.jpg
    Last edited by FOH; May 28th, 2021 at 05:10 AM.
    Friends of Hullett

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I am interested to know if any, and how many people on here hunted at Conestoga Lake for pheasants. Please let me know. I am looking in to how the decision to cancel was made and if there is a way to bring it back.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I am surprised there are no Conestoga pheasant hunters on this forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12