Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Trozzi - His interesting perspective on COVID

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 3030 View Post
    just like my 90 year old neighor that was in the hospital with terminal cancer and got covid while in there and died wonder what they listed on her death certificate
    Anyone within 28 days of a positive covid test is classified as a covid death . Doesn't matter what the cause of death is its covid even suicide to keep the fear and numbers high.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    So, IF this is one big conspiracy ... what is the point of the vaccine?

- to inject us with something that will hold us hostage (the nano chip theory)
    - to make big-pharm companies rich
    - to help bankrupt countries who buy the vaccine (business shut downs in my opinion cause more damage) so that we must submit under crushing debt

... or it's just a vaccine, experimental albeit, but they think it is the way of the future?

See the thing I don't get is ... if this is just to crush us in debt, so they can push their great reset agenda ... then isn't the better option that NO vaccine is found, no hope, continuous lock downs until everything comes crashing down??
    I think most your analysis are spot on Mark, l believe the Cabal did want a traditional timeframe for vaccine approval.
    That would allow them more time to create more of an appearance of destruction and get better compliance on taking their poison vaccines.

The missing part of your take on this is the fact that they never expected Trump to win in 2016, hence the immediate hatred for Trump and everything he brought in against their globalist's agenda.
    Not only was he standing in their way but he was setting them back. Just look at the number of Executive Orders Biden has signed reversing Trumps anti globalist changes.
    Nor did they anticipate the ramifications of Trump being able to Executive Order the cutting of all red tape to expedite the vaccine roll out. That was a big deal.

By doing so it immediately lowered the level of fear the Cabal were trying to administer on the population and exposed a lot of their real intentions in a shorter period of time.

This is about good versus evil.
    People refuse to accept that there are evil people behind all of this. They walk amongst us, hold most of the positions of power.
    This will be all exposed over the next several months. God willing.
    Here's a question that if you can answer, will reveal the world's dilemma.
    What religion do the rulers (most powerful) of this earth follow? Atheist? nope. Muslim? nope. It can't be christianity, they're the most persecuted. It's a big club of rulers and followers and we ain't in it.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I also have an uncle who had a mild stroke a couple of weeks ago.
    He is in recovery at the Brockville hospital.
    His wife of 40 years has not been allowed to visit him yet nursing, PSW's, cleaning, lab techs, doctors, etc. staff rotate shifts and go home to their families. People walk in everyday for medical appointments such as diagnostic imaging.

Again, tell me where is the logic?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Here is a list of close to 50 Canadian physicians with a concern.

https://canadianphysicians.org/all-signatures/

"We are a broad and diverse group of Canadian physicians from across Canada who are sending out this urgent declaration to the Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons of our various Provinces and Territories and to the Public at large, whom we serve.

On April 30, 2021, Ontario’s physician licensing body, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), issued a statement forbidding physicians from questioning or debating any or all of the official measures imposed in response to COVID-19. 1

The CPSO then went on to threaten physicians with punishment – investigations and disciplinary action.

We regard this recent statement of the CPSO to be unethical, anti-science and deeply disturbing.

As physicians, our primary duty of care is not to the CPSO or any other authority, but to our patients."

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by onelessarrow View Post
    I think most your analysis are spot on Mark, l believe the Cabal did want a traditional timeframe for vaccine approval.
    That would allow them more time to create more of an appearance of destruction and get better compliance on taking their poison vaccines.

The missing part of your take on this is the fact that they never expected Trump to win in 2016, hence the immediate hatred for Trump and everything he brought in against their globalist's agenda.
    Not only was he standing in their way but he was setting them back. Just look at the number of Executive Orders Biden has signed reversing Trumps anti globalist changes.
    Nor did they anticipate the ramifications of Trump being able to Executive Order the cutting of all red tape to expedite the vaccine roll out. That was a big deal.

By doing so it immediately lowered the level of fear the Cabal were trying to administer on the population and exposed a lot of their real intentions in a shorter period of time.

This is about good versus evil.
    People refuse to accept that there are evil people behind all of this. They walk amongst us, hold most of the positions of power.
    This will be all exposed over the next several months. God willing.
    Here's a question that if you can answer, will reveal the world's dilemma.
    What religion do the rulers (most powerful) of this earth follow? Atheist? nope. Muslim? nope. It can't be christianity, they're the most persecuted. It's a big club of rulers and followers and we ain't in it.
    Tom Cruise's church ... Scientologists?

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Close, Zionists

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WillieBeno View Post
    Close, Zionists
    Zionists? Right. It's the great International Jewish Conspiracy as directed by the Elders of Zion and the Rothschild family who control the U.S. Federal Reserve, all European banks and the weather. Also part of the conspiracy are George Soros, William Shatner and Al Yankovic.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

This is one of many example.
    These People Are Sick - The Battle For Humanity feat. JUAN O SAVIN (WARNING: LANGUAGE)
    https://rumble.com/vfpzed-these-peop...n-o-savin.html
    Watch to the very end.
    Last edited by onelessarrow; May 10th, 2021 at 08:23 PM.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Badenoch View Post
    Zionists? Right. It's the great International Jewish Conspiracy as directed by the Elders of Zion and the Rothschild family who control the U.S. Federal Reserve, all European banks and the weather. Also part of the conspiracy are George Soros, William Shatner and Al Yankovic.

What's Shatner got to do with it? You sound like Trudeau when you call me a Conspiracy Theorist, but hey you volunteer for the puppets I guess that makes you a willing accomplice ignorant or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5Ys1WaPu8

Some fun facts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw1yprBdvwE
    Last edited by WillieBeno; May 10th, 2021 at 07:03 PM.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WillieBeno View Post
    What's Shatner got to do with it? You sound like Trudeau when you call me a Conspiracy Theorist, but hey you volunteer for the puppets I guess that makes you a willing accomplice ignorant or not.
    Did you not know Shatner happens to be Jewish? He's a Zionist too! They are everywhere. LOL.
    Last edited by Badenoch; May 11th, 2021 at 07:04 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast