Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: shutdown extension

Member for Life

User Info Menu

If they are still sticking to their road map plans then martial law will soon be declared.
    Do not be surprised to see UN Chinese troops in the streets.
    They were trained here not so long ago for a reason.

- Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
    - Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
    - Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
    - Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Elite Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post
    If they are still sticking to their road map plans then martial law will soon be declared.

- Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
    - Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
    - Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
    - Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
    IF Chinese troops attempt to control a Canadian on Canadian Soil ... oh boy, we are nice, but we are not that nice ... there's gonna be some major problems.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I really do not seeing that happen, If it did there would quite likely be a civil war in Canada.

I do mean a real civil war with guns, tanks and everything

Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Well,let's see,the first shutdown didn't work,neither did the second. The third was working until everyone in Toronto,Peel and York decided to ignore it and the feds failed to shut down international air travel,so,1500 positive Covid carriers entered the country every week since December. Yep,a fourth shutdown makes a ton of sense. What's the definition of insanity,doing the same failed thing over and over each time expecting a different result?
    Breaking NewsFlash

Attachment 41808

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by canadaman30 View Post
    Breaking NewsFlash

Attachment 41808
    ROFLMAO!! Now,that there's funny.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    IF Chinese troops attempt to control a Canadian on Canadian Soil ... oh boy, we are nice, but we are not that nice ... there's gonna be some major problems.
    It's coming.
    https://nationalpost.com/news/we-hav...obster-fishery

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Twenty bucks says they won't be there.

Many don't even know the situation going on there.

And yes I do, considering I use to Lobster fish no many involved and my cousin still fishes.

The UN won't be there,

Quote Originally Posted by WillieBeno View Post

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post

And yes I do, considering I use to Lobster fish no many involved and my cousin still fishes.

The UN won't be there,
    You'll never find a UN rep anywhere there's a chance someone may take a shot at them. Craven cowards,every single one of them.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

"For it was Justin Trudeau who had invited China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to send its troops for cold weather training at CFB Petawawa in Ontario — and when Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) cancelled the training following China’s kidnapping of Canadian citizens Michael Spavor and Michael Kovrig, we hear the prime minister ‘raged’ at the Canadian Armed Forces for doing so."

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...-which-country

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post

The UN won't be there,
    HaHa, I do like to bet but that's one bet I wouldn't want to win so I'll respectfully decline. It all smells a little fishy to me, almost like a ploy to get them on our soil in an authoritarian measure. It reeks of sinister liberalism, I haven't met a native yet that wouldn't shoot back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast