Thread: Not seeing much

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default Not seeing much

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm certainly not seeing much bear activity on my barrel. 

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

We only fall bear hunt so not sure why the lack of bear movement this spring. They have to be hungry, one would think, unless there is lots of natural food for them to eat this year?
    The berries and such have not sprouted yet so this is a bit confusing
    Guns have two enemies................rust and government

OFAH and CCFR member

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

I got a picture that the Bear rubbing himself to the pail full of pork lard ... not opening it ...
    Maybe their stomach is not ready for the food ...?
    Quote Originally Posted by firedeptlt View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you but I'm certainly not seeing much bear activity on my barrel.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

I’ve got 3 bait stations setup all getting hit regularly but all very small bears. Had one cam picture of a shooter last week but he hasn’t been back
    I’ve seen 7 bears this spring which is 7 more than I saw last spring but all too small.
    If there are this many small bears there has to be big bears around

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

We had baits hit a week ago then nothing until yesterday. I thought things would happen earlier with the warm weather last month but nature has us back on track. I have found that the bears hit regularly once the leaves are really popping and the backflies out in force.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Activity really picked up in the last few days. More daytime activity and multiple bears at the bait at once

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Son in law did a video of one yesterday in broad daylight while doing a service call in Sharbot Lake.
    Looked like it was eating grass or something behind the cottage.