Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NRA facing Bankruptcy

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

You're only as good as your first shot of the day. Know your limitations and make it count.
    ...FC 2012

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Apprentice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post
    Funny how as soon as you mention the word "leftist" they crawl out of the woodwork....lol
    Lol how very true they remind me a lot of black flies. Not much good for anything except sucking the life out of there target to get a free meal.
    Last edited by Tigboy 304; May 12th, 2021 at 01:46 PM.
    OFAH Member since 88.
    Gun control is a partnership between liberals and criminals.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by impact View Post
    Funny how as soon as you mention the word "leftist" they crawl out of the woodwork....lol
    The 3 letter agencies that the left use against their opponents repeatedly seems to always be ignored by the minions.
    You're only as good as your first shot of the day. Know your limitations and make it count.
    ...FC 2012

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    Well , you do mention it in 90 % of your posts, so........ The majority of people could never reply to your posts. Yes , people to the left of center, are in the majority. A Republican Supreme Court, followed the law, tossed the appeals, so to some, they are 'turncoats'.... or even worse , 'leftists'....lol.
    People who vote against unjust actions by others despite them being from the same party are NOT turncoats. They're P-A-T-R-I-O-T-S.
    If you're too big to do the little things that count,you're too little to do the big things that really count.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    People who vote against unjust actions by others despite them being from the same party are NOT turncoats. They're P-A-T-R-I-O-T-S.
    We saw a good example of that yesterday, in Washington .

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fishermccann View Post
    We saw a good example of that yesterday, in Washington .
    Perfect example is Liz Cheney. Good on her for speaking truth to power.
    If you're too big to do the little things that count,you're too little to do the big things that really count.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

T21. Correct. That is who I was talking about. The hope and future of the Republican party rests on those like her.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCJJI6M77pA

i hope they go to poop tbh. its all BS.

The NRA has non-profit, tax-exempt status. Even though they transformed from an organization for gun owners to an organization for gun manufacturers, and donate millions of dollars to politicians to make sure they vote the “right way.” Corruption in a nutshell.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Well said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12