Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: shutdown extension

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

Default shutdown extension

looks like a possible shutdown extension to june 2 now . Ive had enough of this time to open some outdoor activities. and i want an extension on my fishing license.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Thumbup

I am still fishing. No different than any other year, 3-4 times a week. On the waters that I visit, there is really not much difference in the numbers of fisherpeople.. My son is out turkey hunting as we speak. No difference in his outdoor activities as well. Except for golf, I have missed a dozen rounds already. I want to golf.....
    Last edited by fishermccann; May 8th, 2021 at 08:01 AM.

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Yay more shutdowns

We can afford it banks say economy is doing well and since inflation is up its time raise the interest rates back up Small percent but a 200% increase by next year.

They posted this after they posted another thread saying we lost 200 thousand jobs .

They need to end the lockdowns not extend them. Long term care all got covid juice but are Still in lockdown for what to protect them ? .

These shutdowns are the reasons the USA is doing better than us . End the lockdowns for a better tomorrow.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I'm still going camping in the bush May long weekend as long as it doesn't rain.
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta)Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013)

Leads by example

User Info Menu

It doesn’t really affect me. But I find it unfortunate for all those people that it does screw up.
    I work all week then go to camp on weekends to work some more.
    I was on the chainsaw all day cutting a road to waterfront properties I want to sell.
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

My wife and I are going to camp on the back part of our property.... we'll also be fishing the northern opener ... not yet sure what lake .. maybe Vernon.. Maybe Restoule, Nosbonsing or Three Mile.. I'll let her pick... It's just her and I and we re staying within our area ..

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Well,let's see,the first shutdown didn't work,neither did the second. The third was working until everyone in Toronto,Peel and York decided to ignore it and the feds failed to shut down international air travel,so,1500 positive Covid carriers entered the country every week since December. Yep,a fourth shutdown makes a ton of sense. What's the definition of insanity,doing the same failed thing over and over each time expecting a different result?

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Hope to get out Saturday and have my lake picked out

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Me thinks enough people are getting sick of lockdowns ... and the government is skating on thin ice right now ... if people break ... it's going to go gangbusters ...

The stupidity in closing golf courses, outdoor sporting activities, and I'll even argue restaurants that are following COVID protocols (from what I understand there was very little transmission with the rules in place). You see, you push it too far ... and then people snap ... then forget about controls.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    Me thinks enough people are getting sick of lockdowns ... and the government is skating on thin ice right now ... if people break ... it's going to go gangbusters ...

The stupidity in closing golf courses, outdoor sporting activities, and I'll even argue restaurants that are following COVID protocols (from what I understand there was very little transmission with the rules in place). You see, you push it too far ... and then people snap ... then forget about controls.
    "Snap" is an understatement. This thing is about to go "BOOM" so stand well back.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast