Thread: Trail cam pic organization

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Trail cam pic organization

Hey All,

Came across deerlab.com, but the cost for it is simply not feasible

What methods does everyone for hunt logs/trail cams pics etc ?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Put him on the wall!

I keep a journal of interactions while afield bit my cam pics generally aren't kept aside from a few special ones as they don't provide the info I require. My biggest mistakes are always in my memory so that stays there.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Has all the answers

User Info Menu

I keep track by manually sorting each picture. I have an electronic folder on my laptop for each camera sorted by year. At the end of the season, I type up a summary for each camera and include pictures of the different bucks that were observed. Apps like deer lab.com are overkill for my purposes so I don’t see the point in paying for something that doesn’t suit my needs. SPYPOINT has a buck tracker service which they charge extra for. Lol, I don’t need them to tell me if a deer is a buck or not and the technology isn’t anything close to the facial recognition used by the CIA.
    A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. - S. Pope