Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Expert Advisory Panel : Cross Border Travel

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jakezilla View Post

I wouldn't get the vaccine for the sake of travel at this time, especially not Canada to US travel. The smart money is to wait and see how this plays out. This social and medical experiment is coming to a close and none of this is sustainable.
    Fully agree!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

So I have been thinking about this some more. We can have this sort of border control or a functioning economy but we can't have both.

So with variants. Sooner or later there is going to be a variant that the vaccines won't work for. Everyone talks about a new vaccine to counter this...fine. So this new variant needs to be isolated, then the vaccine needs to be made, then mass produced and then distributed over the whole world. How long will that take? A year, more, less? What do we do during that time? Let it run rampant or lockdown again? Vaccines aren't a long term answer to this problem if we are going to live normal lives. Is this the way it is going to be for a virus that is little or no threat to the majority of the population? They have set a dangerous precedent for themselves with the fear and the single solution of vaccines.

If we want this to end the powers that be need to start accepting things like Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID. Right now there is no real approved treatment for COVID. If you get sick , go home, self isolate and cross your fingers. How many lives were unnecessarily lost because of the suppression of potential treatments?

The truth is coming out, more everyday. They have suppressed this for as long as they can and the longer they hold out before they start accepting these treatments the worse it will be politically and possibly criminally.

The problem is that if they accept these treatments then there can be no emergency use authorization for the vaccines in the US. So they have a problem, if they accept the treatments then it will show the vaccines were unnecessary. The politicians and unelected health bureaucrats have painted themselves into a corner.

I think this is the last push for the vaccine and if you can hold out, this will be all over in a year or less.

For the border, just have everyone that crosses the border take a prophylactic dose of Ivermectin. Problem solved.

Speaking of Ivermectin, what happened to all the hype about India and their cases?

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...s-delhi-cases/
    Last edited by Jakezilla; May 28th, 2021 at 07:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    OFAH, CSSA, NFA

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jakezilla View Post
    So I have been thinking about this some more. We can have this sort of border control or a functioning economy but we can't have both.

So with variants. Sooner or later there is going to be a variant that the vaccines won't work for. Everyone talks about a new vaccine to counter this...fine. So this new variant needs to be isolated, then the vaccine needs to be made, then mass produced and then distributed over the whole world. How long will that take? A year, more, less? What do we do during that time? Let it run rampant or lockdown again? Vaccines aren't a long term answer to this problem if we are going to live normal lives. Is this the way it is going to be for a virus that is little or no threat to the majority of the population? They have set a dangerous precedent for themselves with the fear and the single solution of vaccines.

If we want this to end the powers that be need to start accepting things like Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID. Right now there is no real approved treatment for COVID. If you get sick , go home, self isolate and cross your fingers. How many lives were unnecessarily lost because of the suppression of potential treatments?

The truth is coming out, more everyday. They have suppressed this for as long as they can and the longer they hold out before they start accepting these treatments the worse it will be politically and possibly criminally.

The problem is that if they accept these treatments then there can be no emergency use authorization for the vaccines in the US. So they have a problem, if they accept the treatments then it will show the vaccines were unnecessary. The politicians and unelected health bureaucrats have painted themselves into a corner.

I think this is the last push for the vaccine and if you can hold out, this will be all over in a year or less.

For the border, just have everyone that crosses the border take a prophylactic dose of Ivermectin. Problem solved.

Speaking of Ivermectin, what happened to all the hype about India and their cases?

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...s-delhi-cases/
    Yet another interesting article about Ivermectin and another well thought out post.

I've posted similar thoughts in other threads about passports. If vaccine passports are a thing, they'll be worth about as much as the express checkout at the grocery store. Vaccines development, production and logistics will never keep up with mutations, rendering passports moot.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "where a man feels at home, outside of where he's born, is where he's meant to go"
    ​- Ernest Hemingway

Member for Life

User Info Menu

My daughter was just prescribed the one they are using in Mexico . They were asking at the counter if we were going to use it for covid treatment. 4.47 for a script after benefits just yesterday. I would have no problem getting or trying ivermectin in the treatment of covid.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12