Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

It isn,t how you do it,its how you did it

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Nice to hear from you, hope you are doing well....
    Coyotes, hungry or protecting their young, either way, one needs to keep an eye on their loved ones.
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

thanks frank........I am not doing so well just spent 20 days in hospital I had another fall in my house..also going for cancer treatment,,blood work

Member for Life

User Info Menu

All the best Coyhunter! Good to see ya still around. Sorry to hear about the fall, Keep well buddy!

Neighbour had 2 coyotes trying to coax out his lab about a month ago. As the lab had the coyotes attention he let the German Shepard go from the side door and it ALMOST caught one coyote as they didn't see it coming til almost too late.

Id LOVE to blast one while they try to get my dog, might smarten the other one up

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COYHUNTER View Post
    thanks frank........I am not doing so well just spent 20 days in hospital I had another fall in my house..also going for cancer treatment,,blood work
    Hi ya,Coyhunter. It's great to hear from you,again. I wish you the very best with chemo(?) and blood work. Coyotes chasing dog walkers happens around here at least twice a week due to our subdivision being next to large farm pastures and wood lots. It also seems our resident Blackie is back,this time he's a lot bigger than he was last year and a lot less fearless. Last night,he was spotted tearing garbage bins apart at a condo complex @ Hwy#2 and Trulls Rd. Later,he was spotted wandering straight up the middle of Trulls Rd until he got to the wooded area south of Pebblestone Rd. The golfers at Pebblestone Golf club need to keep their eyes peeled. LOL
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trimmer21 View Post
    Hi ya,Coyhunter. It's great to hear from you,again. I wish you the very best with chemo(?) and blood work. Coyotes chasing dog walkers happens around here at least twice a week due to our subdivision being next to large farm pastures and wood lots. It also seems our resident Blackie is back,this time he's a lot bigger than he was last year and a lot less fearless. Last night,he was spotted tearing garbage bins apart at a condo complex @ Hwy#2 and Trulls Rd. Later,he was spotted wandering straight up the middle of Trulls Rd until he got to the wooded area south of Pebblestone Rd. The golfers at Pebblestone Golf club need to keep their eyes peeled. LOL
    I've had them run down my street ,in the middle of the day at King and Athabasca.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

They are in park in my neighborhood Welland.........saw one 3 times,,cats are going missing