Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Viral Two Trees Stop 40 mph Bull Elk Instantly

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Default Viral Two Trees Stop 40 mph Bull Elk Instantly

So has anyone seen something like this happen?

That definitely hurt.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Amazing but sucky way to end
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life"

Member for Life

User Info Menu

That's nuts. So,are we to assume the elk collided with those trees and killed itself or did it die from external sources and dropped dead there like that? If I was CO,I'd be taking a long hard look. First thing I'd be checking for after I got it out from between the trees is a broken neck from a collision. After that.....bullet or arrow wounds. It looks fresh,too,no Coyote,Wolf or Bear rips.
    Society needs to stop bending to the will of the delusional.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I have my doubts a broken neck would have been an outcome, those things are incredibly tough.

I had a whitetail run full bore into a tree after being hit by an arrow, I assume it was blindness due to a drop in blood pressure. When that buck hit the tree it didn't break an antler or its neck, it split the skull between the antlers. Toast on impact.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    How is it one careless cigarette can cause a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to light a campfire?

Elite Member

User Info Menu

saw this at work a couple of hours ago actually.

it is very peculiar,

if it was running from wolves etc you would think they would have ripped into him for dinner.

running after a cow prehaps?

mother nature has its way of taking lives,

theyre tough beasts but i would thinik its totally possible it caught the trees and bent the neck in a way where it was a instant death.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Heart shot farther up the hill before he hit the trees doing full speed ahead!

Comment from the video maker,straight from the horses mouth........Youtube.
    Thanx for posting.
    Last edited by gbk; June 9th, 2021 at 06:41 AM.

Elite Member

User Info Menu

This is weird. Bucks and bulls know how wide their racks are and that mature trees are immovable objects so wouldn’t try to go where they don’t fit. This guy, for some reason, didn’t get the memo.
    A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. - S. Pope

Borderline Spammer

User Info Menu

Looks like me morning after the Bruins won the cup back in 2011. That was one heck of a party.
    The best part about being a "conspiracy theorist" is not having myocarditis.

Roses are red, violets are blue, taxation is theft, inflation is too.

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Maybe alcohol was a factor ?
    Good Luck & Good Hunting !

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gbk View Post
    Heart shot farther up the hill before he hit the trees doing full speed ahead!

Comment from the video maker,straight from the horses mouth........Youtube.
    Thanx for posting.
    Until I saw your posting I was beginning question the dynamics of the old horse an buggy.
    It was said it had two things going for it: the driver’s sense, and a lot of good old horse’s sense.

You don’t stop hunting because you grow old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast