Thread: Turkey Season Failure to report

Leads by example

User Info Menu

Default Turkey Season Failure to report

Just received an email saying I failed to submit my report on time, however I did so on May 30. Of course I didn't think I needed to write the confirmation # down, big mistake! Hopefully I can clear it up in the morning on the phone, has anybody else experienced a glitch in the system?

Either way, screenshot your confirmation each time!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I always screen shot my confirmation but it’s long time till next year who knows where screen shot will be when needed
    Hope you get it figured out

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mox72 View Post
    Just received an email saying I failed to submit my report on time, however I did so on May 30. Of course I didn't think I needed to write the confirmation # down, big mistake! Hopefully I can clear it up in the morning on the phone, has anybody else experienced a glitch in the system?

Either way, screenshot your confirmation each time!
    I write my number on my licence…..
    “If you’re not a Liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you’re not a Conservative by forty, you have no brain.”
    -Winston Churchill

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

That's a good idea. I'm going to start doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by rick_iles View Post
    I write my number on my licence…..

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

once I have filled out and before I close the page, I check for email, if no email I screen shot it and email to myself. I created a folder in my email labelled MNR where all corresponds from or for MNR gets moved too.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Same here...backup might come in handy

Quote Originally Posted by sabmgb View Post
    once I have filled out and before I close the page, I check for email, if no email I screen shot it and email to myself. I created a folder in my email labelled MNR where all corresponds from or for MNR gets moved too.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I did mine on-line and downloaded the report with the confirmation # to a PDF file with all the rest of the OMNRF stuff I have including licenses with copies of printed tags and The Summary regs. Glitches are always happening. It's better to be safe than have to deal with BS bureaucracy.