Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Who is the real target?

  1. #11
    Has too much time on their hands

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    You seriously need to read some history books about Canada.
    Sounds historically accurate to me, Justlied blows billions, lies and gets votes using taxpayer money, just like Papa... I mean Pierre Trudeau papa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    I got all my hunting guns I have had for the past 40 years, I guess I chose the proper guns. LOL
    Only self concerned, blind follower of a person that has tried so many power grabs, censorship (C-10, C-36....) and lied on all topics (budgets, ethics, SNC, WE Charity, firearms etc. etc. ) .... yes yes... we know you only believe what Justlied says... even when the evidence is the opposite just like the good little Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro... tyrant/dictator followers.

    The Liberals usually lack the integrity or intellect to make long term fixes so targeting the law abiding is easiest... from 2015 to 2019 the budget lies were over $100B and they put Canada into a debt abyss after that but avoided inconveniencing criminals, I mean they only spent 1/4 their promise to fight gangs, pathetic, Liberal spending lies that would help make Canada safer.




    Quote Originally Posted by Gullible Ideologues
    I must not be the "real target" of the regulations. Not a single one of my firearms was affected.
    I must have the right guns. So essentially:
    "They haven't banned mine I don't care about others. Not a problem for me!"
    How do you know? There were 1500 on the OIC list, there are over 300 not on that list that were added and they haven't even set a standard for the 12 guage bore diameter. Seems you are basing it on ignorance of the full facts or wishful thinking that more won't be added or aren't already on there. You are making Fudds look good. As pointed out by Ian Runkle in his videos on the law C-71 broke the ATT so seems you have no restricted, non of the 1,500 known, possibly non of the 300+ added and no 12 guages ... and are selfish and don't care about the encroachment and creeping restrictions.
    Last edited by mosquito; July 28th, 2021 at 12:43 PM.
    "It's disturbing that when it comes to the Christian faith, people don't really want, or know how, to investigate the evidence" - Daniel B. Wallace So why not learn?
    Sadly few remember kids: Compassion, Samaritans Purse, World Vision

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #12
    Apprentice

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badenoch View Post
    I must not be the "real target" of the regulations. Not a single one of my firearms was affected. If you can say the same you aren't the "real target" either.
    Oh you are they just havenít got to yours yet. If we get another liberal government I bet you wonít be saying the same thing in a few years

  4. #13
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badenoch View Post
    I must not be the "real target" of the regulations. Not a single one of my firearms was affected. If you can say the same you aren't the "real target" either.
    Be patient, another Liberal government will take care of that for you.
    I was just the "real Target" as part of Bill C-71 where they reinstated the requirement to seek Authorization to Transport (ATT) for restricted and prohibited firearms to most locations that our past Conservative government worked so hard at eliminating.
    Darn gang bangers are screwed now, as they cant transport their handguns anymore. The streets of Toronto should be quiet tonight.....
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

  5. #14
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    I got all my hunting guns I have had for the past 40 years, I guess I chose the proper guns. LOL
    I just heard they're passing another law. Since the gang bangers have been using Argentine Dojo's as guard and attack dogs.....they're asking everyone in Canada who has one to turn it in to be exterminated...I could care less....I have a different breed.......see how that sounds? It gets tiresome when it's regarding every dumb law the Libs play chess with......
    This isn't a test run................Enjoy er'.......

  6. #15
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveBates View Post
    I just heard they're passing another law. Since the gang bangers have been using Argentine Dojo's as guard and attack dogs.....they're asking everyone in Canada who has one to turn it in to be exterminated...I could care less....I have a different breed.......see how that sounds? It gets tiresome when it's regarding every dumb law the Libs play chess with......
    My Dogo only gives hugs so he has a special exemption by Minister Blair.

  7. #16
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    My Dogo only gives hugs so he has a special exemption by Minister Blair.
    Haha....insiders' special treatments......my bad....
    This isn't a test run................Enjoy er'.......

  8. #17
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Be patient, another Liberal government will take care of that for you.
    I was just the "real Target" as part of Bill C-71 where they reinstated the requirement to seek Authorization to Transport (ATT) for restricted and prohibited firearms to most locations that our past Conservative government worked so hard at eliminating.
    Darn gang bangers are screwed now, as they cant transport their handguns anymore. The streets of Toronto should be quiet tonight.....
    I've been hearing that type of bushwah from gun owners for 40 years. Still have all of 'em. But even if you are correct and some future government makes me a target it still means I'm not the "real target" today.
    Last edited by Badenoch; July 28th, 2021 at 05:51 PM.

  9. #18
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    You seriously need to read some history books about Canada.
    You mean books like I keep talking to my daughter about and she asked me to draw up a list for her:

    1. THE WHITE AND THE GOLD ( The French Regime in Canada)
    By Thomas B. Costain

    2. CENTURY OF CONFLICT ( The struggle between French, English, & Colonial America)
    By Joseph Lister Rutledge

    3. THE PATH Of DESTINY (Canada from the British Conquest to Home Rule 1763 - 1850 )
    By Thomas H. Raddall

    4. FROM SEA UNTO SEA ( The Road to Nationhood 1850 -1910 )
    By W. G. Hardy

    5. ORDEAL BY FIRE ( Canada 1910 - 1945 )
    By Ralph Allen

    I started with the THE PATH Of DESTINY (Canada from the British Conquest to Home Rule 1763 - 1850 ), By Thomas H. Raddall, It blew me away, and then went back and read the two initial volumes in the series, now I'm currently working my way through the fourth volume.

    You don't stop hunting because you grow old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut
    Last edited by Gun Nut; July 29th, 2021 at 01:16 PM.

  10. #19
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    You mean books like I keep talking to my daughter about and she asked me to draw up a list of for her:

    1. THE WHITE AND THE GOLD ( The French Regime in Canada)
    By Thomas B. Costain

    2. CENTURY OF CONFLICT ( The struggle between French, English, & Colonial America)
    By Joseph Lister Rutledge

    3. THE PATH Of DESTINY (Canada from the British Conquest to Home Rule 1763 - 1850 )
    By Thomas H. Raddall

    4. FROM SEA UNTO SEA ( The Road to Nationhood 1850 -1910 )
    By W. G. Hardy

    5. ORDEAL BY FIRE ( Canada 1910 - 1945 )
    By Ralph Allen

    I started with the THE PATH Of DESTINY (Canada from the British Conquest to Home Rule 1763 - 1850 ), By Thomas H. Raddall, It blew me away, and then went back and read the two initial volumes in the series, now I'm currently working my way through the fourth volume.

    You don't stop hunting because you grow old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut
    I just got finishing a rather interesting book written before Confederation when Toronto was just emerging from the swamp.

    Winter Studies and Summer Rambles in Canada by Anna Brownell JAMESON. Upper Canada in 1836 is very well described and as she was the separated wife of the attorney general she got around pretty well most of the Province. Excellent account of the aboriginal people's she meet, their circumstances, condition's , tradition's, alliances. Also a vivid account of pioneering life for various settlers from Toronto to Manitoulin Island and even the Soo.

  11. #20
    Post-a-holic

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilroy View Post
    I just got finishing a rather interesting book written before Confederation when Toronto was just emerging from the swamp.

    Winter Studies and Summer Rambles in Canada by Anna Brownell JAMESON. Upper Canada in 1836 is very well described and as she was the separated wife of the attorney general she got around pretty well most of the Province. Excellent account of the aboriginal people's she meet, their circumstances, condition's , tradition's, alliances. Also a vivid account of pioneering life for various settlers from Toronto to Manitoulin Island and even the Soo.
    Speaking of “account of pioneering life for various settlers from Toronto to Manitoulin Island and even the Soo” W.G. Hardy in the volume I’m currently readings covers the misadventure of groups of families caught up by the gold fever along the Fraser River, who make their way across the expanse of Northern Ontario, and prairies to B.C., which by the time they had arrived the gold had pretty much dried up. Later at the formation of Confederation, he would focus in on the lifestyle of rural Ontario, elements of which I could identify with being raised on a farm in the middle of the 20th century, hand milking, butter churning, and threshing gangs, by then the gas street lights had slipped into history, but I still recall when the cows were freshening in the spring, those late night visits to the barn, with the kerosene lantern in hand to check things out. I thought that Hardy had well capture the essence of that period of our history when he wrote, “Life was still “self-help”- and government had not as yet emasculated independence with a beneficent paternalism.”


    You don’t stop hunting because you grow old. You grow old because you stop hunting.
    - Gun Nut
    Last edited by Gun Nut; July 30th, 2021 at 07:17 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •