Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Toronto Sportsmenís Show set to return

  1. #1
    Getting the hang of it

    User Info Menu

    Default Toronto Sportsmenís Show set to return

    The Toronto Sportsmenís Show returns to the International Centre in Mississauga from March 17-20, 2022.
    The post Toronto Sportsmen’s Show set to return appeared first on Ontario OUT of DOORS.


    More...

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT
     

  3. #2
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Good to know, thanks for sharing, looking forward to it... boat show too
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

  4. #3
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Great news. Hopefully the mask mandate will be lifted by then so we can actually engage with others like human beings.

  5. #4
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhacker View Post
    Great news. Hopefully the mask mandate will be lifted by then so we can actually engage with others like human beings.
    I understand that the Ottawa Valley Gun show (Richmond) will be a go this spring as well. Should be some good deals after 2 yrs
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  6. #5
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    I understand that the Ottawa Valley Gun show (Richmond) will be a go this spring as well. Should be some good deals after 2 yrs
    Would be nice for sure, I contacted them directly a week or so ago and they hadn't made any decisions at that point
    O.F.A.H Zone F 1st Vice Chair

  7. #6
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear58 View Post
    Would be nice for sure, I contacted them directly a week or so ago and they hadn't made any decisions at that point
    It's posted :

    The Renfrew Gun & Hunting Show will return to the Renfrew Armouries on Saturday March 5th and Sunday March 6th, 2022. The Renfrew Gun and Hunting shows in 2019 and 2020 were a huge success and we would like to express our thanks to all of those who joined us. Be sure not to miss the 2022 show as it is always a crowd favourite!
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  8. #7
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    It's posted :

    The Renfrew Gun & Hunting Show will return to the Renfrew Armouries on Saturday March 5th and Sunday March 6th, 2022. The Renfrew Gun and Hunting shows in 2019 and 2020 were a huge success and we would like to express our thanks to all of those who joined us. Be sure not to miss the 2022 show as it is always a crowd favourite!
    Sorry but I see the Richmond show in your post.
    O.F.A.H Zone F 1st Vice Chair

  9. #8
    Member for Life

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear58 View Post
    Sorry but I see the Richmond show in your post.
    Sorry I cut and pasted the wrong one. But to correct that , I also see that the Richmond show was posted and is now 'Cancelled'
    I wonder why, hopefully it was Covid 'restriction' related issues and that should be done away with shorty and they can re-schedule it.

    The fifth annual Richmond Rod & Gun Show will be held at the Richmond Arena, Saturday April 9th and 10th, 2022. There will be hundreds of tables of firearms, fishing and hunting gear, clothing, outfitters, and all that the outdoor enthusiast would want. We hope to bring many new exhibitors to get your fishing and hunting seasons started off right!

    Admission to the Show is $8 and children under 12 years of age are free when accompanied by an adult.

    Show hours are Cancelled
    Arte et marte (By Skill and by Fighting)...The RCEME motto

  10. #9
    Borderline Spammer

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Thanks for the info
    O.F.A.H Zone F 1st Vice Chair

  11. #10
    Leads by example

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Are these shows still overpriced? I know a while ago my dad use to go and was never really impressed saying things are more overpriced than not. Just a curious question, thanks

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •