Thread: Which lighted nock & why?

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Default Which lighted nock & why?

Looking to install some lighted nocks for the upcoming season. Bow is a compound, Shafts are .244” black eagles for moose and deer.

Which brand/model do you prefer and why? Also, is there any reason to have a colour preference? Thx in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Post-a-holic

User Info Menu

I've been using Nocturnals for years. They used to be good before Rage bought them. Now they don't hold up too well. Still, i keep using em since now i have a stock pile of burnt out ones for practice, and, they're easy to find. If there's a better option, i'm all ears.

As for colour. Not sure it matters. I've been using green and it seems quite bright to me.

A trophy is in the eye of the bow holder

Getting the hang of it

User Info Menu

I have used both Nockturnal and lumenok.
    I will NEVER again use Nockturnal products.
    On several occasions I’ve had to deal with their customer service as their products do not hold up whatsoever. I’ve had one split right down the middle like a wishbone. I’ve had one hold onto the bow string and actually separated from the arrow causing it to dive, hit a rock ( ruining an expensive mechanical ) and missing my first ever turkey at 12 yards. Pissed off is an understatement. In every occasion their so called customer service has basically said screw you. If you choose them be sure to keep all packaging and receipts.
    The only thing I like about the Nockturnal is the reset ability. Super easy.
    Lumenok is now offering nocks with replaceable batteries. Super bright but not a lot of colour selection. A bit of a pain to reset.
    Last edited by firedeptlt; September 8th, 2021 at 08:13 PM.