Thread: Take Horwath, Ford and Wynne hunting .....

Has too much time on their hands

User Info Menu

Thumbup Take Horwath, Ford and Wynne hunting .....

Take Horwath, Ford and Wynne hunting ..... for the DIY bunch that could use some silhouette decoys.

How to Enhance Your Goose Spread with DIY Coroplast Decoys
    http://www.wideopenspaces.com/goose-...t-decoys-pics/

Silhouette Strategies: Why 2-D Decoys Dominate

http://www.wildfowlmag.com/tactics/s...coys-dominate/

I have also seen them use a printer to print out the paper and it might be on 2 or 3 sheets then they glue it to decoys. Some of the signs are large enough for other decoys turkey (print and glue on a picture, paint and make a tail fan... ) and like deer or moose MAYBE, blinds, walls for a small ice shelter ... lots you can do with that material if you have imagination.
    Last edited by mosquito; June 8th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

User Info Menu

So take the NDP and Libs hunting ... probably the closest most of the lefties will get to an actual hunt is one of their signs there.... and Scheer seems practical and would probably say well done... so Tuesday if have a firearm friendly gov't and not a leftaucracy ..... time to paint them signs and hunt.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Actually I have hunted with my at the time 14 yr old son with our NDP MP and MPP, it was just a boot and shoot pheasant hunt put on by a local sportsman club. The MPP actually does hunt and fish on a regular basis and it was the 1st for the MP but she did it and I give her credit for that. This is in no way a political promotion for the NDP BTW just a simple statement of facts and that we should not paint every member of any party with a blanket statement. It is also nice to be able to use things again that might otherwise just end up in the landfill.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Vic Fedeli shows up at our hunt camp in Commanda every year, for the day and an evening meal. He is good friends with the unofficial, de facto Mayer of Trout Creek , Joe Bennett. Vic does not hunt, but he says he wants to find out what the 'rednecks', are thinking. Always brings one of his wife's wonderful cheese cakes for the dessert. A very nice man.

User Info Menu

Wink

Still see some signs out there, want to make Trudeau useful.... make a decoy of his signs