Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toronto Sportsmen’s Show set to return

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bowjob View Post
    Are these shows still overpriced? I know a while ago my dad use to go and was never really impressed saying things are more overpriced than not. Just a curious question, thanks

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    If you are talking sportsman show.................. It is not a place to go down with the intention of getting a deal on something, it is a place to go down and spend the day with family and friends to see the latest gismo on the market....The days of getting deals down at the show are over
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fratri View Post
    If you are talking sportsman show.................. It is not a place to go down with the intention of getting a deal on something, it is a place to go down and spend the day with family and friends to see the latest gismo on the market....The days of getting deals down at the show are over
    exactly...I remember back in the 80's it was a great way to spend the day and yes they did have good 'show' deals' back then.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

I agree......the show is about seeing the latest and greatest gun, rod and gizmo being launched this year. As many mentioned I remember my dad taking me as a kid when it was down in the CNE grounds and for $20 I could pretty much outfit an entire tackle box! The outfitter section is always good as well - nice to talk to them about that their camps have to offer.

To me the show is a good way to kill the better part of an afternoon and catch up with some old friends.

Apprentice

User Info Menu

will the show be cancelled just like the boat show

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

X2- i do not go every year for the reason of not needing constant update on stuff i do not need/want.
    But it is a quality day with friends/ family, to do something different in the middle of the winter-every once in a while.
    Looking forward to them in 2022.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

WooHoo.

I was actually going to ask about this any word on the Gun Club in Prescott?

Quote Originally Posted by MikePal View Post
    I understand that the Ottawa Valley Gun show (Richmond) will be a go this spring as well. Should be some good deals after 2 yrs

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Now this is a sportsman show - https://www.greatamericanoutdoorshow.org/

I went to this several years back and it took me the better part of 2 days to walk the entire show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12