Thread: Luther Marsh

Just starting out

User Info Menu

Default Luther Marsh

Hey everyone,

Looking to see what kind of numbers others have seen at Luther this season?

We’ve been out a few times but numbers were not great. With the warm (very warm) fall, are we still waiting for those Northern birds to make their way down?

Not a lot of noise going on so I doubt I’m alone here.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Just starting out

User Info Menu

I now live in BC but when I lived in Ontario I hunted Luther a lot and this should be prime time. That said, looking at prairie temps it’s not freezing temps so migration could be delayed as well numbers are probably down due to drought. Good luck they should show up soon.

Just starting out

User Info Menu

*crickets*
    Little bit of ice today. Marsh is going to lock up before those green heads ever make it down this way.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

It’s like that everywhere, cooks bay has a lot of birds if you want to head there. I hunted Luther once back in the eighties. I got shot and never returned. Lol it’s that time of the year where we’ll be breaking ice everywhere! Good luck!!
    The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

Loyal Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by odm2 View Post
    It’s like that everywhere, cooks bay has a lot of birds if you want to head there. I hunted Luther once back in the eighties. I got shot and never returned. Lol it’s that time of the year where we’ll be breaking ice everywhere! Good luck!!
    You hear that boys and girls, cooks bay is loaded. Get there early though, there'll be a line up at the launch.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

I hunt east of Luther. The gun fire at legal light can be heard from 10 miles away. You'd think it was rolling thunder at first....but nope, Just sky busters lol

Opening day must be a zoo in there. Glad I hunt private.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."

-Ted Nugent