User Info Menu

Default Mandatory reporting

"Proud Educated Vaxxer"

2. # ADS
    Advertisement
    ADVERTISEMENT

Leads by example

User Info Menu

It’s about time they do something about the people that just don’t care to report.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Nice!!!!

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbuff View Post
    It’s about time they do something about the people that just don’t care to report.
    I wonder what kind of report "the people that just don't care" will fill out?
    "Only dead fish go with the flow."
    Proud Member: CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, NFA.

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    They need to word the questions a little better so they can get better data. Poor input results in poor output.
    "Everything is easy when you know how"
    "Meat is not grown in stores"

Leads by example

User Info Menu

For years I’ve known people that never bothered reporting. Saw it as a waste of time. Now at least they are obligated to do so, and fined if they don’t. In the end it’s meant to give the ministry a better idea on the population and trends.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fratri View Post
    They need to word the questions a little better so they can get better data. Poor input results in poor output.
    Yes I agree 100% with that.
    The hunter report is antiquated and needs a tune up.

Needs a new keyboard

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbuff View Post
    For years I’ve known people that never bothered reporting. Saw it as a waste of time. Now at least they are obligated to do so, and fined if they don’t. In the end it’s meant to give the ministry a better idea on the population and trends.
    I understand that and agree but if they don’t care and are pissed off to being forced to do it, it makes me wonder how accurate their information will be?

Member for Life

User Info Menu

Nothing to do with data collection. Its meaningless.
    A far better report would be looking at vehicle collision trends IMHO.
    Putting the squeeze on hunters and discouraging them or preventing them from hunting on failing to file a survey, are you kidding me?

Smacks of a totalitarian regime once again.
    "Proud Educated Vaxxer"

Leads by example

User Info Menu

I understand that and agree but if they don’t care and are pissed off to being forced to do it, it makes me wonder how accurate their information will be?
    The good old honour system where we believe that all our fellow hunters want only what’s best for the future of hunting in Ontario. But this fine should encourage those that don’t participate to at least try. I hope it’s only a small number of outliers.

Impact you gotta take a break man. Between all these threads you’ve got a lotta anti-government sentiment brewing. It’s a 5 minute survey, they’re not asking for a kidney.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast